UKRANIAN carrier Antonov Airlines recently teamed up with KN Airlift to transport two Max Bogl TSB trains from Munich to Chengdu, reports...
- Antonov Airlines flies two trains from Germany to China
- Emirates SkyCargo marks 30 years of Singapore operations
EMIRATES SkyCargo is celebrating 30 years of operations in Singapore during which it has facilitated trade and supported business links between...
- Ghana: First quarter cargo traffic rose by 12.6pc to 166,685 TEU
FIRST quarter laden container volume at Ghana's two seaports, Tema and Takoradi,increased 12
- HK's appetite for scallops satisfied by charter services from Japan
DHL Global Forwarding (GH) has launched a thrice-weekly charter service from Chitose in Japan to Hong Kong in order to serve scallop producers in the...
- Frankfurt-Hahn Airport reports 81pc airfreight increase in May
FRANKFURT-HAHN Airport handled significantly more freight in May than in the same month of the previous year despite being heavily influenced by the...
- IATA: Air cargo picked up in May, demand still weak
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported air cargo volume fell 20
- Automated shipping coming to Europe's waters
Moving more goods by water could reduce pressure on roads and cut emissions, yet Europe’s shipping industry is held back by labour shortages....
- 'Just-in-time shipping is the smart thing to do'
Communicating berth times earlier could reduce carbon emissions, advocates say
- Cargolux and Unilode boost partnership using Bluetooth readers
UNILODE and Cargolux will install Bluetooth readers at cargo warehouses in order to increase visibility of unit load device (ULD) and create...
- John Menzies warns of redundancies as cargo volumes plunge
UK-HEADQUARTERED handler John Menzies saw its air cargo volumes decline by 37 per cent year on year in April as a result of the coronavirus...
- Schiphol needs more comprehensive look at slots for freighters
GATEWAYS like Amsterdam Schiphol Airport should secure sufficient slots for freighters as they are poised to shoulder a disproportionately high...
- LA-LB terminal operators to put up gate fees by 4.2pc from August 1
TERMINAL operators at Los Angeles-Long Beach ports are to increase the traffic mitigation fee (TMF) used to fund night and weekend gates at the port...
- SIPG and THE Alliance test fast-track box processing at Yangshan port
SHANGHAI International Port Group (SIPG) and THE Alliance have entered into an agreement to test out onshore container drop-offs for cargoes bound...
- Covid-19 pandemic expedites ANA Cargo's digital expansion
JAPAN's All Nippon Airways' (ANA) cargo capacity is now available on the cargo
- DHL orders three B767 conversions from Israel's IAI
ISRAEL Aerospace Industries (IAI) has clinched a contract to convert an additional three B767-300 aircraft for DHL
- DHL Express to open new US$79m cargo facility at Munich Airport
DHL Express Germany is planning to build a new cargo facility, covering more than 8,000 square metres, at Munich Airport
- MSC introduces Instant Quote function for online cargo bookings
MEDITERRANEAN Shipping Company (MSC) has upgraded its e-business platform myMSC with the addition of a new online Instant Quote function
- Port of Savannah box volumes slip nearly 10pc in May due to Covid-19
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Savannah's Garden City Terminal dropped 9
- Damen delivers custom RHIB to Naarden Lifeboat Brigade!
Damen Shipyards Group has recently delivered a new lifeboat, a Damen RHIB 975 Inboard, to the Naarden Lifeboat Brigade (Reddingsbrigade Naarden)....
- Qatar Cargo volume boosted by bellyhold and freighter operations
QATAR Airways Cargo has continued to head the market in April as volumes hit 900 million cargo tonne kilometres (CTK), according to IATA data,...