RUSSIA'S Volga-Dnepr Group reported that total revenue across its three airlines - Volga-Dnepr Airlines, AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and ATRAN...
- Volga-Dnepr Group H1 revenue up 40pc
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- Amazon expands air fleet, narrowing gap with UPS and FedEx
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has rapidly increased its air cargo business in recent months while the airline industry may be reeling from the...
- E-commerce growth leads to rise in shipping and investments: CMA CGM chief
THE head of French shipping giant CMA CGM says the future of the world's fourth-largest container line will increasingly be built on e-commerce
- TS Lines places US$91m order for four box ships at Huangpu Wenchong
TAIWANESE intra-Asia carrier TS Lines has commissioned the building of up to four 1,900 TEU containerships with a price tag of US$22
- PIL unloads another three box ships to stay afloat
SINGAPORE-BASED under pressure Pacific International Lines (PIL) continues to divest itself of tonnage to help pay bills
- Hong Kong's Seaspan takes delivery of two 9-year-old 13,000-TEUers
HONG Kong's Seaspan Corporation, a unit of Hong Kong's New York listed Atlas Corp, has announced it has taken delivery of two 13,000-TEU...
- Cathay burning cash at a monthly rate of US$259m, more restructuring on the way
HONG Kong's flagship carrier Cathay Pacific has warned of further restructuring with the airline burning cash at a staggering rate of up to HKD2...
- Amazon Air set to expand with its first owned B767-300
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) register shows that last week Amazon
- Sanmar brings Svitzer and Port of Sohar to full strength!
The final piece of the tug fleet regeneration programme for Sohar Port has reached its finale with the technical delivery of the third powerful...
- Eco-study finds proposed IMO Arctic bunker ban 'no ban at all'
A PROPOSED UN Arctic polluting fuel ban has come under attack for not being strict enough, reports EURACTIV Media Network of Brussels
- CMA CGM profit up 26.3pc to US$1.2 billion as sales fall 9pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter operating profit increased 26
- Lufthansa Cargo welcomes its eighth Boeing 777F to its fleet
A NEW Boeing 777F landed at Frankfurt from Everett in Washington State, the eighth aircraft of this type to join Lufthansa Cargo's freighter...
- Hutchison sets up US$730 million box terminal with Egyptian Navy
HONG KONG'S Hutchison Ports has signed of an agreement with the Egyptian Navy to build and operate a US$730 million container terminal in Abu...
- Hong Kong feeder line SITC orders six Yangzijiang 1,800-TEUers
HONG KONG based SITC International Holding and Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Group have signed the newbuilding contracts for six 1800-TEU ships, the...
- Finnair to cut 1,000 jobs as Covid-19 crisis rips through its business
FINNISH flag carrier Finnair plans to eliminate 15 per cent its workforce and push through deeper cost cuts in an effort to survive one of the worst...
- Milestone with SANMAR's technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
Another milestone for Orkney Island Council and SANMAR with technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
- Spectre delivers B737 aircraft to Tianjin Air Cargo
US Austin, Texas-based freighter aircraft lease-finance company Spectre Cargo Solutions has delivered a B737-700BDSF to Tianjin Air Cargo
- Euroseas receives US$7.6m for three of its eldest vessels sold for scrap
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek box ship owner Euroseas has sold three of its eldest vessels for scrap for a total of around US$7
- Box ships surpass tankers with fitted scrubbers: BIMCO
CONTAINERSHIPS with a total cargo carrying capacity of 5