MEXICAN freighter operator MasAir Cargo has started operations for DHL Express utilising one of its Boeing 767 freighters
- Mexico's MasAir Cargo starts B767F operations for DHL Express
- Oil major Shell looks to decarbonise shipping by 2050
OIL major Shell has highlighted hydrogen and fuel cells to achieve decarbonised shipping by 2050, reports Colchester's Seatrade Maritime News
- Seychelles Ports Authority takes delivery of new tug from Sanmar!
Seychelles Ports Authority (SPA) recently completed technical acceptance of a new azimuth stern drive (ASD) tug from Sanmar Shipyards in Turkey.
- Fraport adds more temperature-controlled transporters
FRAPORT has added two additional refrigerated trailers for the transportation of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products at Frankfurt Airport,...
- Aqaba's August box volume soars 20pc to 89,225 TEU
JORDAN's Aqaba Container Terminal (ACT) achieved a throughput of 89,225 TEU in August, a 20 per cent increase from 2019, reports Dubai's...
- Turkish Cargo grabs market share in H1 with 'special operations'
ISTANBUL's Turkish Cargo increased its market share in the first half of the year on the back of its 'special cargo operations'
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- JAL and Matternet link up on drones for medical gear delivery
TOKYO-BASED Japan Airlines (JAL) has signed a memorandum of understanding with California-based drone maker Matternet to explore medical delivery...
- China and Greece commit to joint work on Belt and Road Initiative
CHINA and Greece have pledged to further develop relations between the two countries and jointly work on the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)
- Fujian launches six shipping services to Europe and Asia
SIX new services linking the ports of Xiamen and Fuzhou in Fujian, China with Asia and Europe have been launched as part of the Silk Road Maritime...
- How rescuing drowning migrants became a crime!
The Iuventa ran hundreds of missions to save migrants from drowning off the coast of Libya. But after Europe cracked down on migration, its crew...
- FMC warns of court action if there are signs of 'collusion' on transpacific trade
US ocean regulator the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has fired a warning shot across the bows of container shipping lines, saying it will head to...
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- Dachser expands charters from Hong Kong to Frankfurt
GERMAN forwarding giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is expanding its premium charter programme to include the Hong Kong-Frankfurt route which started...
- PIL unloads another three box ships to stay afloat
SINGAPORE-BASED under pressure Pacific International Lines (PIL) continues to divest itself of tonnage to help pay bills
- It's not all bad - US airline jobs up 7,000 from mid-June
US Airlines employed 706,824 in the middle of July 2020, 7,101 more than in mid-June 2020 and 46,461 fewer than in March 2020, revealing what many...
- Mumbai rival Mundra surpassing JNPT container throughput
INDIA's Adani Ports at Mundra, 475 nautical miles north of Mumbai, increased its July volume six per cent to three million tonnes year on year...
- Port of Salalah volume up 13pc to 2.2 million TEU in first half
OMAN's Salalah port continues to see significant growth as key lines consolidate operations around the harbour, reports Dubai's Maritime...
- Bollore Hong Kong achieves coveted IATA CEIV Pharma grading
BELLORE Logistics Hong Kong has achieved IATA CEIV Pharma certification for its facility at Hong Kong International Airport, the company announced
- CEVA Logistics offers 'CargoWise' as digitisation advance
CEVA Logistics, now a CMA CGM unit, has introduced an 'integrated logistics execution platform' called CargoWise, the Marseilles-based...