UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
- CMA CGM names IT chief after cyber attack as IMO recovers
CMA CGM's eBusiness website remain down one week on from a ransomware attack while the website of the UN's International Maritime...
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- UN urges support for postal, air cargo and mail operators
THE UN's International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has appealed to world governments to ensure the priority of air mail during the Covid...
- India posts worst GDP fall of major economies as Covid spikes
INDIA's economy fell 23
- Shenzhen Customs posts 13.5pc in July trade growth to US$40 billion
SHENZHEN, south China's metropolis, saw foreign trade grow 13
- Korea's state-owned HMM posts its first quarterly profit in five years
SOUTH Korean shipping giant Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) posted a second quarter net profit - its first in five years - of KRW28
- Oman Air posts massive second quarter increase in cargo charters
OMAN Air operated 69 chartered cargo flights from April to June, including the highest-ever cargo load the airline has carried, reports London's...
- Cathay Pacific Group posts US$1.2 billion loss as revenues fall 48.3pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group posted an HK$9
- Cathay Pacific makes changes in cargo management department
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific has appointed Tom Owen, has held senior posts at the airline and in Swire Group, as the new director of cargo to take...
- North Carolina Ports posts 267pc rise in reefers in fiscal year 2020
THE North Carolina State Ports Authority posted a four per cent year-on-year increase in reefer volumes, reported the American Journal of...
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- Panalpina CFO Robet Erni replaces Burkhard Eling at Dachser Group
GERMAN freight company headquartered in Kempten, Dachser is appointing experienced logistics CFO Robert Erni to succeed Burkhard Eling
- US posts rule allowing US companies to work with Huawei on 5G
THE US Department of Commerce has posted a new rule that allows US companies to work with China's Huawei to develop standards for 5G and other...
- Boeing posts 767F orders in May, but cancellations continue
BOEING has received new orders for six 767 freighters in May, though the company's aircraft backlog declined by 90 jets due to order...
- Norway's Odfjell sells 50pc of terminal in Dalian for US$59 million
NORWAY's Odfjell SE has announced that Odfjell Terminals (China) Pte Ltd (OTC) has completed a sale of its 50 per cent of its shareholding in...
- Air Menzies International appoints two new vice presidents
AIR Menzies International (AMI) has appointed Tibor Fodelmesi as vice president Americas and Tony Utting as vice president of Europe, Middle East and...
- DP World Southampton hosts Maersk's banana boxship
MAERSK Line has changed its UK call on the ECUBEX South America reefer service to Southampton's DP World terminal to improve time to market for...
- 'K' Line posts US$3.01 million net loss for the first nine months of 2019,
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, or 'K' Line, posted a year-on-year net loss of JPY331
- FIS Air Freight rates posts unexpected Chinese New Year uptick
AIR FREIGHT from Shanghai to Europe has risen 23 cents, pushing up the China-Europe lane 13 cents, helped by rising Hong Kong rates, up four cents,...