PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Trump contemplates adding China's Ant Group to trade blacklist: report
THE United States Department of State has submitted a proposal for the administration of US President Donald Trump to add China's Ant Group to a...
- 1st A321 converted freighter completes initial test flight
JOINT-VENTURE company between Aircraft Transport Services Group (ATSG) and Precision Aircraft Solutions (PAS), 321 Precision Conversions, has...
- MSC's executive says hydrogen, biofuels are the key to future fuel mix
SWISS international shipping carrier Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has forecast that hydrogen and biofuels are to become key components of...
- Regulators hold up Vancouver terminal decision on environmental issues
SUPPORTERS of a new Vancouver container terminal have received extra time to address what a government review deemed a 'significant''...
- CMA CGM's online systems control back in service after cyberattack
FRANCE's CMA CGM Group has confirmed it has restored all the applications and main functionalities of its e-commerce websites, such as bookings,...
- Singapore welcomes world's largest LNG powered containership
THE world's largest LNG-powered containership - the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade - made its maiden call in Singapore early this week
- The tugs built by Sanmar have reached the Orkney Islands!
Tugboats named Odin of Scapa and Thor of Scapa, built at Sanmar Shipyards which is the world-famous construction facility, reached Orkney Islands and...
- Halifax clears container pile-up from Covid and Montreal dock strike
CANADA's Port of Halifax has been working to clear a backlog of containers that have been accumulating at its terminals because of a rebound in...
- Fresh drop in commercial flights adds to jet fuel glut concerns
With Autumn arriving, the world's oil refineries struggle with a glut of jet fuel that's crushing profitability, reports London's Air...
- Yanmar Receives Order for 8EY26LDF Dual Fuel Engines for Japan's First LNG Ferries!
Yanmar Receives Order for 8EY26LDF Dual Fuel Engines to Power Japan’s First LNG Ferries!
- China Eastern modifies bellyhold cargo deal with China Cargo
CHINA Eastern Airlines has modified its bellyhold freight business deal with sister carrier China Cargo Airlines, reports London's Air Cargo News
- CMA CGM names IT chief after cyber attack as IMO recovers
CMA CGM's eBusiness website remain down one week on from a ransomware attack while the website of the UN's International Maritime...
- Malaysia Airlines in talks with creditors in urgent restructuring
MALAYSIA Airlines has reached out to lessors, creditors and key suppliers as part of its 'urgent' restructuring exercise as it sees little...
- Suez container traffic falls 15pc on Covid despite discounts
COVID-19 has resulted in a 15 per cent plunge in container traffic through the Suez Canal, reports Rome's ANSA (Agenzia Nazionale Stampa...
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- Carbon Border Tax emerges in EU in the guise of protectionism
THE European Commission will tax greenhouse-gas produced by factories outside Europe that ship their products into Europe, reports Bloomberg
- Amsterdam's Schiphol cargo sector creates vaccine task force
AMSTERDAM's Schiphol's air cargo community has created a task force to prepare for a Covid-19 vaccine, reports London's Air Cargo News
- North American weekly rail traffic down 6.9pc, intermodal up 3.7pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending September 19 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 327,915 carloads, down 6