SHIPPERS must become more accurate with their forecasting air freight capacity, says Flexport's head of air freight, Neel Jones Shah, who urged...
- Shippers need accurate freight capacity forecasts: forwarders
- LOT and Group Concorde uses Boeing preighter to move 53.5 tonnes
LOT Polish Airlines and its India GSSA, Group Concorde, have flown 53
- AA, Southwest defer 737 Max deliveries, Delta puts off Airbus
AMERICAN Airlines () and Southwest Airlines has joined other carriers in deferring orders for the troubled Boeing 737 Max, grounded for more than 18...
- World cargo movement starts to limp from Covid crisis: Drewry
CHINA, which led the recovery from the impact of Covid, surpassed the August 2019 Drewry Global Freight Index by close to five per cent (6
- Rotterdam's cargo throughput dips 9pc in first three quarters
CARGO throughput at the Port of Rotterdam in the first three quarters declined 8
- China to US shipping costs rise on Covid restocking
SHIPPING goods from Asia to the US have increased over the last month as American companies look to restock depleted inventories before Christmas and...
- DP World third quarter volume up 3.1pc to 18.3 million TEU
GLOBAL port operator DP World handled 18
- Boeing Max still talked about but no date of return set
CHINA doesn't have a clear timetable for when Boeing 737 Max can return to service, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Horses fly Beijing-Moscow without grooms to meet Covid rules
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has joined with Gandikap to fly three thoroughbred horses from Beijing to Moscow - without grooms because...
- IAG Cargo resumes London-Tokyo flights in hope of pharma
IAG CARGO has resumed its year-round service from London to Tokyo three times a week, reports the American Journal of Transportation
- Tan Cang Hai Phong terminal lifts 500.000 TEU in 2020
VIETNAM's Tan Cang Hai Phong International Container Terminal (TC-HICT), 120 kilometres from the capital Hanoi, lifted its 500,000th TEU on...
- High demand for vaccine expected to boost ocean carriers
REEFER markets are more resilient in the Covid crisis and general slowdown than other cargo types, says New Jersey's SeaCube Containers vice...
- Hapag-Lloyd hit for leaving boxed soybean shippers in lurch
MINNESOTA's Specialty Soya and Grains Alliance (SSGA) was shocked when German shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd dropped its cheap backhaul beans...
- US cargo carriers asked to pay back or show need for US$630m in Covid aid
FOUR US cargo carriers have been asked to return or demonstrate their need for more than US$630 million in Covid-19 support funding as part of the...
- Kuehne + Nagel Q3 profit up 24pc to US$293m on the back of revenue slide
SWISS-BASED forwarder Kuehne + Nagel posted a net profit of US$293 million in the third quarter, an increase of 24 per cent compared to the same...
- AirBridgeCargo transports vaccine manufacturing equipment to US
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has transported vaccine manufacturing equipment to US as part of a Covid-19 production project
- Banks to shun shipping post-Covid: banking and maritime industry veteran
FOR all the talk that shipping will escape 2020 as one of very few industries to have had an improved year financially, 'do not expect banks to...
- Airfreight constraints leads to DSV expanding Asia-Europe road operation
FREIGHT forwarder DSV has expanded its road transport operation between China and Europe as airfreight capacity constraints continue
- Oakland port has best September ever for import volume with a spike of 11pc
THE Port of Oakland handled a total of 93,916 TEU of imports last month, surpassing the 2019 record by 10
- Valenciaport's box volume continues to grow for the fifth month in a row
THE Spanish port of Valenciaport has announced the handling of close to half a million TEU in September, as the port continues its fifth month in...