HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific's wants to expand its reach to South America and Africa, says the airline's new director of cargo Tom Owens
- Cathay Pacific Cargo targets South American, African markets
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Annual peak air cargo season at full tilt all the way to Christmas
THE peak season is in full swing for international air freight when shippers pay more for less, reports New York's FreightWaves
- Cathay launches 12-week cargo service to Pittsburgh linking Southeast Asia
HONG Kong flag carrier Cathay Pacific Airways has temporarily expanded its operations in the Americas, with a 12-week cargo service linking...
- Cathay flew 98.8pc fewer passengers and 36.7pc less cargo in August
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 102,122 tonnes of cargo and mail in August, a decrease of 36
- Cathay burning cash at a monthly rate of US$259m, more restructuring on the way
HONG Kong's flagship carrier Cathay Pacific has warned of further restructuring with the airline burning cash at a staggering rate of up to HKD2...
- Boeing lets EVA drop 10 Dreamliners for three 777Fs instead
TAIWAN's Evergreen Airways (EVA Air), a Taiwa has reportedly reached an agreement with Boeing to change seven 787-10 on-order Dreamliners to...
- Sydney Airport in Australia plagued with cargo congestion
THE same cargo congestion issues that have paralysed big airports in the US, China and Europe during the pandemic have materialised in Australia
- Cathay flew 98.7pc fewer passengers and 39.8pc less cargo in July
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 42,984 passengers in July, a year-on-year decrease of 98
- Cathay Pacific Group posts US$1.2 billion loss as revenues fall 48.3pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group posted an HK$9
- Cathay Pacific makes changes in cargo management department
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific has appointed Tom Owen, has held senior posts at the airline and in Swire Group, as the new director of cargo to take...
- Cathay Pacific delays Airbus deliveries, in advanced talks with Boeing
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific says it has reached agreement with Airbus to delay the delivery of A350s and A321neos and was in advanced talks with...
- HAECO removes seats from B777s for Cathay to operate cargo flights
HONG Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO) Xiamen has stripped out seats from Cathay Pacific B777s to increase their cargo capacity
- Cathay Pacific anticipates historic loss of US$1.28 billion due to virus
HONG Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific says it expects to incur a substantial loss of HKD9
- Cathay shareholders approve US$5 billion bailout to avoid collapse
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Airways' shareholders approved a plan to raise HK$39 billion (US$5 billion) in a government-backed rescue that...
- Cathay to cut to freight-only passenger flights as air cargo rates retreat
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific is reported to be preparing to cancel 'many' of its freight-only flights as air cargo rates begin to drop...
- Cathay finds cargo only bright spot in otherwise grim month of May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon declared that its cargo business continued to be the highlight in May as more cargo-only passenger...
- Major 'right-sizing' afoot, warns Cathay boss in wake of Covid blow
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Airways chairman Patrick Healy has warned that 'tough decisions will need to be made' by the fourth quarter of...
- Cathay cargo down a third as lack of belly capacity drags down volumes
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group's overall tonnage in April dropped nearly a third from the previous month, impacted as it was by a further...
- Cathay Pacific to reduce passenger capacity by 96pc in April and May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will reduce capacity by 96 per cent across our passenger network in April and May because of the...