CHINA doesn't have a clear timetable for when Boeing 737 Max can return to service, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Boeing Max still talked about but no date of return set
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- AirBridgeCargo transports vaccine manufacturing equipment to US
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has transported vaccine manufacturing equipment to US as part of a Covid-19 production project
- Mexico's MasAir Cargo starts B767F operations for DHL Express
MEXICAN freighter operator MasAir Cargo has started operations for DHL Express utilising one of its Boeing 767 freighters
- American Airlines keeps cargo-only flights to Beijing through March
TEXAS-BASED American Airlines will continue to operate cargo-only flights to Beijing Capital International Airport with passenger aircraft through...
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Emirates SkyCargo reaches milestone of 15 years of operations in Vietnam
EMIRATES SkyCargo has marked 15 years of airfreight operations in Vietnam, during which time it 'has helped to facilitate trade between the...
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Asiana converts A350 to temporary freighter
ASIANA Airlines has begun operations with a re-designed Airbus A350-900 as a main-deck freighter, as it plans flights with its grounded A380s,...
- All Nippon Airways resumes cargo flights to Brussels October 13
ALL Nippon Airways (ANA) is resuming flights to Brussels Airport from October 13, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- Qatar Airways resume routes as South African Airways shuts down
QATAR Airways has announced the resumption of flights to Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg, reports the American Journal of Transportation
- Annual peak air cargo season at full tilt all the way to Christmas
THE peak season is in full swing for international air freight when shippers pay more for less, reports New York's FreightWaves
- AirBridgeCargo celebrates 10 years of service to and from Zhengzhou
VOLGA-DNEPR Group's subsidiary AirBridgeCargo (ABC) is celebrating its 10th anniversary of flights to and from Zhengzhou
- Cathay launches 12-week cargo service to Pittsburgh linking Southeast Asia
HONG Kong flag carrier Cathay Pacific Airways has temporarily expanded its operations in the Americas, with a 12-week cargo service linking...
- WFS expands cargo handling operations at OR Tambo with new contracts
MAJOR global ground handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has expanded its cargo handling operations at Johannesburg's OR Tambo International...
- Boeing to open new freighter conversion lines, receives two orders for 737-800BCF
AMERICAN aircraft manufacturer Boeing says it has received an order for two 737-800BCFs from an unidentified customer while announcing that it had...
- WFS scores a double at Madrid Airport
PARIS, France-headquartered Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won cargo handling contracts with AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and Air China Cargo...
- Cathay flew 98.8pc fewer passengers and 36.7pc less cargo in August
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 102,122 tonnes of cargo and mail in August, a decrease of 36
- Airbus beats Boeing on deliveries, avoids order cancellations
THE Covid-battered commercial aviation market finds Airbus ahead as it has delivered 39 jets last month while its rival Boeing delivered only 13