Antalya-based ARES Shipyard and Ankara-based Meteksan Defense by operating with national capital in the defense industry, as a result of the research...
- Turkey's First Armed Unmanned Vessel "ULAQ" Will the new Guardian of the Blue Homeland!
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- Maersk starts airfreight forwarding operations with charter flights
DANISH shipping giant Maersk has launched airfreight forwarding operations with the addition of charter flights between Thailand to Japan
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- Alliance makes raft of November changes, and cancellations
THE Alliance, made up of ocean carriers Hapag-Lloyd, Yang Ming, Ocean Express Network (ONE) and HMM, have announced changes to a large number of...
- Seychelles Ports Authority takes delivery of new tug from Sanmar!
Seychelles Ports Authority (SPA) recently completed technical acceptance of a new azimuth stern drive (ASD) tug from Sanmar Shipyards in Turkey.
- The tugs built by Sanmar have reached the Orkney Islands!
Tugboats named Odin of Scapa and Thor of Scapa, built at Sanmar Shipyards which is the world-famous construction facility, reached Orkney Islands and...
- US expands rare earth mining plans to reduce China dependence
US President Donald Trump signed an executive order to expand domestic production of rare-earth minerals that are important for most manufacturing...
- Seaspan returns to Sanmar for fleet expansion to service Vancouver market
- LB's new Gerald Desmond Bridge has 33pc more capacity
THE Port of Long Beach replaced the Gerald Desmond Bridge with a structure that will provide 33 per cent more capacity, reports San Gabriel Valley...
- Amsterdam's Schiphol cargo sector creates vaccine task force
AMSTERDAM's Schiphol's air cargo community has created a task force to prepare for a Covid-19 vaccine, reports London's Air Cargo News
- DHL to pump in US$30m to expand and update US operations
A SUBSIDIARY of major logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL eCommerce Solutions, plans to invest approximately US$30 million this year to...
- US Air Force's freighters could be deployed to fly truck loads of vaccine
US military aircraft will play a major role in emergency distribution of a Covid-19 vaccine because there aren't enough private-sector cargo jets...
- How rescuing drowning migrants became a crime!
The Iuventa ran hundreds of missions to save migrants from drowning off the coast of Libya. But after Europe cracked down on migration, its crew...
- Amazon expands air fleet, narrowing gap with UPS and FedEx
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has rapidly increased its air cargo business in recent months while the airline industry may be reeling from the...
- This new technology can save whales from ship collisions
A newly developed tool uses AI, a mobile app and big data to help mariners avoid whale strikes.
- 127 stranded Filipino seafarers await repatriation!
- Sanmar delivers another tug to Somaliland Port Authority
- Importers analysing peak season shipments in LA to Long Beach
THE ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach handled 53
- SF Express carries out first large pilotless cargo UAV flight
EXPRESS giant SF Express has completed a successful trial of a large cargo unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flight, according to the Xinhua news agency