AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
- Amazon Air stepped up freighter operations by 27pc during summer
AMAZON Air expanded its daily flight schedule by 27 per cent over the summer, according to a report issued by the Chaddick Institute for Metropolitan...
- Amazon expands air fleet, narrowing gap with UPS and FedEx
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has rapidly increased its air cargo business in recent months while the airline industry may be reeling from the...
- E-commerce growth leads to rise in shipping and investments: CMA CGM chief
THE head of French shipping giant CMA CGM says the future of the world's fourth-largest container line will increasingly be built on e-commerce
- Amazon Air set to expand with its first owned B767-300
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) register shows that last week Amazon
- Port of Rotterdam Authority to deepen Amazonhaven basin
THE Port of Rotterdam's ECT Delta Terminal, operated by Hong Kong's Hutchison Ports, has undertaken to dredge the Amazonhaven port basin at...
- Ontario airport cargo up 16.1pc in US tops air cargo growth
LOS ANGELES area Ontario International Airport has experienced double-digit growth in air cargo during 2020, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- ATSG expands business portfolio with a new venture to train pilots
NASDAQ-LISTED Air Transport Services Group has added another business line to its portfolio of aircraft leasing and outsourced transport services:...
- Amazon opens airport facilities in Hawaii to meet its need for speed
AMAZON AIR has opened two new airport terminals in Maui and on Hawaii Island to enable more rapid deliveries for Prime customersi, reports New...
- Experts say 'preighters'- all-cargo pax planes - are here to stay
THE introduction of passenger aircraft in dedicated freighter roles has been a key development during the coronavirus pandemic - one that cargo...
- FedEx still tops in air cargo but Qatar and Turkish are rising: IATA
FEDEX remained the world's busiest cargo airline despite volumes remaining flat year on year while Qatar moved into second place and UPS was up...
- APMT Alabama box shop's plan threatens US east coast rivals
MAERSK's APM Terminals Mobile plans to expand in Alabama to 1
- Port of Tanjung Pelepas smashes another move record
MALAYSIA's Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP) has established another operational milestone after it broke the productive moves per hour (PMPH) record...
- Amazon Air starts operating at LAL regional air hub in Florida
CARGO carrier Amazon Air, formerly known as Amazon Prime Air, has commenced operations at its new regional air hub located at Lakeland Linder...
- Airfreight rates tick up as passenger-freighters depart from the market
Airfreight rates have increased after the declines of the past weeks, with forwarders reporting further increases on the way
- Amazon expands air cargo fleet leasing 12 Boeing aircraft
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group, bringing its total fleet to...
- FedEx and Microsoft team up against Amazon for package shipping
FEDEX Corp and Microsoft Corp are joining forces to provide commercial shipping customers with early warnings of delays from weather, traffic and...
- Amazon aims to expand air cargo fleet to 200 planes by 2028
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon is working on expanding its Prime Air cargo fleet to encompass 200 planes by 2027 or 2028, reports Bloomberg
- UK retailer turns to Singapore Airlines to overcome capacity crunch
MANCHESTER's online retailer The Hut Group (THG) is to charter two cargo aircraft and launch a partnership with Singapore Airlines to secure...
- World faces food shortages if extreme weather ruins harvests amid Covid-19
SUPPLY chains that produce and transport the world's food are being squeezed amid the coronavirus pandemic