E-COMMERCE platforms continue to take a hit from the social restrictions imposed by Indonesia because of the Covid-19 pandemic, reports the Jakarta...
- E-commerce continues to be hurt by Indonesia's pandemic restrictions
- Air freight rates rise to pre-Covid level as fuel prices increase to new levels
AIR freight rates have returned to mid-March levels as jet fuel prices continue to rise, according to London's Loadstar
- FAA probes allegations Boeing pressured their designated QC inspectors
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) has begun a probe into Boeing after its employees authorised by the government to assess the quality of...
- Rolls-Royce's Dreamliner sounds safety alert over turbine cracks
AIRCRAFT engine maker Rolls-Royce has been hit with complaints of design faults in its Trent 1000 turbine that powers the already troubled Boeing 787...
- Antonov Airlines flies two trains from Germany to China
UKRANIAN carrier Antonov Airlines recently teamed up with KN Airlift to transport two Max Bogl TSB trains from Munich to Chengdu, reports...
- IATA: Air cargo picked up in May, demand still weak
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported air cargo volume fell 20
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- DHL orders three B767 conversions from Israel's IAI
ISRAEL Aerospace Industries (IAI) has clinched a contract to convert an additional three B767-300 aircraft for DHL
- Qatar Cargo volume boosted by bellyhold and freighter operations
QATAR Airways Cargo has continued to head the market in April as volumes hit 900 million cargo tonne kilometres (CTK), according to IATA data,...
- Air cargo weakened in May due to Covid-19: AAPA
PRELIMINARY May 2020 traffic analysis from the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) saw air cargo demand in May, measured in freight tonne...
- YTO inks agreement for planned huge Jiaxing air cargo hub
CHINESE express firm YTO's plan for a huge CNY6
- Qantas launches US$1.3billion placement and axes 6,000 jobs
AUSTRALIA's Qantas Airways has launched an AUD1
- EU efforts to soothe transatlantic trade tensions with US have stalled
US elections mean any breakthrough in European will likely be delayed until after November, says the EU's trade chief Phil Hogan, reports...
- Cautious optimism as air cargo volumes improve in May
FOLLOWING the extreme Covid-19 impact on air cargo volumes in the month of April, the air cargo market has shown some signs of improvement in May...
- FAA releases plan to review aircraft designs after two fatal crashes
THE Federal Aviation Administration (F) released a multi-stepped plan on how to review aircraft designs after two fatal crashes on Boeing...
- Cathay to cut to freight-only passenger flights as air cargo rates retreat
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific is reported to be preparing to cancel 'many' of its freight-only flights as air cargo rates begin to drop...
- Volga-Dnepr upgrades An-124 by 20 tonnes to 150 tonnes
RUSSIA's Volga-Dnepr upgraded the capacity of a second An-124 aircraft by 20 tonnes, bringing total payload to 150 tons, reports London's Air...
- Boeing posts 767F orders in May, but cancellations continue
BOEING has received new orders for six 767 freighters in May, though the company's aircraft backlog declined by 90 jets due to order...
- SIA Cargo puts reliance on cargo-only passenger flights
SINGAPORE's SIA Cargo has reported that May cargo load factor was 14
- Frankfurt Airport cargo runs at full speed during the crisis