Reklam
Reklam
Reklam
Reklam

Sea Watch 3 not allowed to enter Italian ports after rescue operations

Home Affairs Minister Matteo Salvini told Italian media that the 'Sea Watch 3', which is currently navigating off the Libyan coast, will not be allowed into Italian ports, if and when it is involved in a migrant rescue operation

Sea Watch 3 not allowed to enter Italian ports after rescue operations
13 June 2018 - 12:42

Home Affairs Minister Matteo Salvini told Italian media that the 'Sea Watch 3', which is currently navigating off the Libyan coast, will not be allowed into Italian ports, if and when it is involved in a migrant rescue operation. On June 12 at 4:30 p.m. the 'Sea Watch 3' said it was heading towards a shipwreck 20 miles from Libya in which 12 migrants were killed. A further 41 people had been rescued by a US Navy vessel.

This news 1041 hits received.

COMMENTS

  • 0 Comment