The global maritime charity Stella Maris is reporting a successful effort at repatriating seafarers who had found themselves stranded in Italy due to...
- Crews Stranded in Italy Repatriated with Support of Maritime Charity!
- LOT and Group Concorde uses Boeing preighter to move 53.5 tonnes
LOT Polish Airlines and its India GSSA, Group Concorde, have flown 53
- Singapore and Finland LNG bunker tie-up to service east-west trades
A UNIT of Singapore's Temasek Holdings, Pavilion Energy and Gasum, a Finnish state-owned gas company, are teaming up to extend transcontinental...
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- Maersk starts airfreight forwarding operations with charter flights
DANISH shipping giant Maersk has launched airfreight forwarding operations with the addition of charter flights between Thailand to Japan
- Mexico's MasAir Cargo starts B767F operations for DHL Express
MEXICAN freighter operator MasAir Cargo has started operations for DHL Express utilising one of its Boeing 767 freighters
- Charleston, SC will soon have deepest harbour on US East Coast
THE 15,000-TEU CMA CGM Brazil, the biggest ship ever visit the US east coast, sailed into South Carolina's Charleston Harbour because of its...
- Works start on developing Saudi Arabia's KAPD mega container port
EFFORTS are proceeding to develop Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz Port Dammam (KAPD) into a mega container terminal and regional hub for shipping
- 1st A321 converted freighter completes initial test flight
JOINT-VENTURE company between Aircraft Transport Services Group (ATSG) and Precision Aircraft Solutions (PAS), 321 Precision Conversions, has...
- CP Rail reports best 3rd quarter and September for grain
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) posted its best-ever third quarter for Canadian grain and grain products shipments, moving 7
- Davies Turner climbs Sunday Times PwC Track 250 league table
Davies Turner Plc has jumped 42 places to the 119th position in the latest Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league table, reports Intermodal News
- US-owned Seaspan buys two 2,000-TEUers for $176 million
HONG KONG'S Seaspan Corporation, a unit of New York listed and US based Atlas Corp, has announced it has taken delivery of two 12,000-TEU ships...
- Level 4 autonomous parking starts with Human Horizons' HiPhi X
HUMAN Horizons announced the rollout of a world-first level 4 fully autonomous vehicle parking system on the HiPhi X production vehicle, reports...
- Fuel oil spill from 6,572-TEU YM Mandate near Bayonne Bridge
THE 6,572-TEU YM Mandate with a visible crack in its hull has been leaking fuel oil at the Global Container Terminal in Bayonne, NJ reports New...
- Maersk levies LA-LB congestion charge in peak season assessment
MAERSK is to levy an LA-Long Beach Port Congestion Fee to recover costs from a surge of import volumes and their impact on processing capacity...
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- CEVA expands in Thailand with new station at Laem Chabang
IN a move to boost its ocean freight management capabilities in Asia, CEVA Logistics in Thailand has set up a new ocean branch in Laem Chabang, the...
- CEVA Logistics opens new offices in Ecuador and Uruguay
SWITZERLAND's CEVA Logistics, a subsidiary of French shipping giant CMA CGM, has officially opened its own offices in Ecuador and Uruguay as part...
- Emirates SkyCargo marks 15 years of flights to China
EMIRATES SkyCargo has marked 15 years of operations to mainland China through which it has provided a 'continuous and robust trade link' and...
- Seafarers are facing a Covid-driven humanitarian crisis!
Thousands of mariners are unable to sign off from their ships, causing considerable mental agony to them and their families