JAPAN Airlines announced its biggest quarterly loss since 2012 and decided to stop paying an interim dividend due to the Covid pandemic, reports...
- Covid hits airlines as Japan Airlines nets biggest loss since 2012
- Dimerco speeds outsized cargo with quick airside check and release
TAIWAN forwarding major Dimerco Express Group has completed a customised logistics solution to facilitate the shipment of over-sized,...
- Democrats wants US$170 million in Covid grants taken from Swissport
MASS layoffs at groundhandler Swissport USA has prompted congressional demands for a clawback of the US$170
- Experts say 'preighters'- all-cargo pax planes - are here to stay
THE introduction of passenger aircraft in dedicated freighter roles has been a key development during the coronavirus pandemic - one that cargo...
- Virgin Atlantic tells court it expects to run out of cash by next month
RICHARD Branson and Virgin Atlantic told a London court they will run out of money by next month unless it secures approval for a US$1
- Houston sees big decline as Covid-19 continues to affect industry
THE Port of Houston has seen a decline in container volume due to Covid-19 according to London's Container Management
- Port of Rotterdam cargo volumes suffer 9.1pc drop in first half
THE Port of Rotterdam lifted 218
- DP World blames Covid for 3.9pc in first half fall in box volume
DUBAI's DP World posted a 3
- Hapag-Lloyd diverts 3,800-TEU ship from Montreal dock strife
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd rerouted one of their ships as the Port of Montreal longshoremen's union continues to threaten to disrupt port...
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- FedEx still tops in air cargo but Qatar and Turkish are rising: IATA
FEDEX remained the world's busiest cargo airline despite volumes remaining flat year on year while Qatar moved into second place and UPS was up...
- China is buying computer chips before Hong Kong route is shut down
CHINESE importers of computer chips are on a buying spree before the Hong Kong route shuts down in China's current contretemps with the western...
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Air cargo market 'exceptionally challenging' despite improvement in June
THE latest IATA statistics show that there are some signs of improvement in the decline in airfreight traffic in June, but business remains...
- ICTSI inks concession contract with Cameroon's Kribi terminal
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services, Inc (ICTSI) has signed a concession contract with the Port Autonome de Kribi (PAK) for the...
- Global shipyards face crisis with receding box ship orders
WITH global demand expected to contract by some 10 per cent this year, due to the impact of the pandemic, blanked sailings are likely to be...
- Nigeria missing in $400bn global seaborne trade
Today, over 90 per cent of world trade is borne by sea and the real time growth in world Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the last two decades is 73...
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- PayCargo links up with Unisys for air cargo payments
PAYCARGO's online payment solution is now directly integrated with Unisys' Cargo management system with the two parties saying that the...
- US regional cargo carriers urge government to extend payroll scheme
THE Regional Air Cargo Carriers Association (RACCA) is one of a number of aviation companies calling on the US government to extend the payroll...