AIR cargo rates declines out of Shanghai have shown signs of stabilising over the last week, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Shanghai air cargo rate fall shows signs of slowing on TAC Index
- Asia-Europe up 1.9pc to US$907/TEU, USWC up 8.5pc at $2,920/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday edged up 1
- OOCL clinches fuel efficiency gong
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has been presented with the Fuel Efficiency Award at the Seatrade Maritime...
- Asia-Europe rates up 0.5pc to US$890/TEU, USWC increase 0.9pc at $2,692/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday edged up slightly by 0
- Air cargo rates and capacity fall as PPE demand weakens
AIRFREIGHT rates and capacity have both declined as demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) continues to slow, London's Air Cargo News...
- Cathay to cut to freight-only passenger flights as air cargo rates retreat
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific is reported to be preparing to cancel 'many' of its freight-only flights as air cargo rates begin to drop...
- HK Trade Development Council expects 10pc export fall
THE Hong Kong Trade Development Council predicts Hong Kong's export performance for 2020 will decline by 10 per cent due to the economic damage...
- Asia-Europe 1.3pc to US$886/TEU, USWC off 3.1pc to $2,669/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 1
- April reduction in air freight largest since 2009 recession
THE Freight Transportation Services Index (TSI), based on the amount of freight carried by the for-hire transportation, fell 7
- Flying pigs to China: Times never better for Volga-Dnepr air cargo sales
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on commercial aviation, but Alexey Isaykin's cargo carrier is fully loaded - with live swine
- Asia-Europe off 0.5pc to US$875/TEU, USWC up 29pc to $2,755/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday decreased 0
- Asia-Europe rates up 2pc to US$880/TEU, USWC up 1.7pc to $2,132/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday increased 1
- Airfreight rates on key trades decline for third consecutive week
AIRFREIGHT rates out of Shanghai continued on a downward trajectory last week as air cargo capacity on key routes remained steady, according to the...
- Asia-Europe rates up 4.4pc to US$863/TEU, USWC soar 25pc at $2,097/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday increased by 4
- Continued global uncertainty hits rates, but worst fears yet to be come: Xeneta
DESPITE the widespread ramifications of coronavirus, ocean freight rates held comparatively steady for the month of May, with the latest XSI Public...
- China's outbound airfreight rates are declining - but slowly
NEW figures for the past week from the TAC Index and Freight Investor Services (FIS) show airfreight rates out of China have continued to fall,...
- Asia-Europe rates remain flat at US$827/TEU, USWC unchanged at $1,678/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday were flat at US$827 per TEU
- China's weekly export container shipping index declines 0.1 pc
CHINA's index of export container transport dipped in the past week, according to the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, reports Xinhua
- US trucking suffers most in the US transport virus downturn
US TRUCKING shipments were down 23 per cent year on year in April, according to Cass, with a 16 per cent drop month over month, according to the...
- Surprise! Surprise! Hapag-Lloyd, ONE, Yang Ming post tonnage uptick
THE Alliance (Hapag Lloyd, ONE, Yang Ming) announced to general surprise that 'in view of increasing demand,' it was reinstating two...