SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo has pledged to carry out freighter flights in support of the World Food Programme's (WFP) Covid-19 air cargo...
- SIA lends helping hand to WFP's troubled Covid air cargo network
- As pandemic stretches on, concern for stranded seafarers grows
The mental well-being and safety of seafarers stuck aboard ships during the pandemic is reaching a breaking point as the months stretch on, warns an...
- Panama Ship Registry grows 4.1pc in first year under new administration
THE Panama Ship Registry has grown by 4
- Blacklisting call for Panama flagged ships as seafarers told to stay onboard longer
Nautilus International has called for all Panama flagged ships to be targeted for inspection by Port State Control and detained for breaching the...
- Maersk expects improved second quarter as market demand grows
DANISH shipping giant Maersk, the world largest container carrier, said its second quarter results will be better than its first
- China's uneven recovery continues in April as industry grows anew
CHINA's industrial economy bounced back in April after the first quarterly contraction in history, but retail and investment remained weak, as...
- THE Alliances's AG3 service makes maiden call at Jubail Commercial Port
GULF Stevedoring Contracting Company (GSCCO), part of the Gulftainer group of companies, announced that it has received the Hyundai Tacoma container...
- Airfreight forwarders expected to be hit hardest by Covid-19
ACCORDING to a worst case scenario projection from consultant Transport Intelligence (Ti), the freight forwarding market could contract by more than...
- China's southern factory hub faces supply shortage as fear grows
NEARLY a third of companies in China's southern manufacturing hub are facing a supply shortage as the coronavirus takes its toll around the...
- Savannah port receives 3 more ship-to-shore cranes
THE Port of Savannah has taken delivery of three neopanamax ship-to-shore cranes, bringing its total to 36, more than any other single terminal in...
- New arrivals bring Savannah's crane fleet to 36, most in North America
THE Port of Savannah received three neo-panamax ship-to-shore cranes, bringing its total to 36, more than any other single terminal in North America
- Tigers Australia opens omni-channel facility in Sydney for e-commerce
TIGERS Australia has opened a new omni-channel facility in Yennora, Sydney, Australia to meet rising demand in domestic and cross-border e-commerce...
- Dublin Port Company reports 2019 growth of 3.6pc to 1.5 million unitised units
The Dublin Port Company has reported a growth in unitised volumes of 3
- India sneers at Amazon's US$1b investment as resentment grows
THE Indian government has scoffed at Amazon
- SF Airlines China's No 1 cargo airline network grows rapidly
SHENZHEN-based SF Airlines is now China's largest cargo airline with a global air cargo network serving 65 destinations
- Biomass grows 84pc as a result of increased co-firing in coal-fired plants
By the end of the third quarter, the transshipment of liquid bulk totalled 159
- Concern grows over short supply of reefer boxes as China demand soars
CONCERN is mounting over a shortage of reefer containers at a time when 60,000 are being ordered while 140,000 are needed, reports London's...
- Ethiopian Airlines prevails over crash to see profit grows 18pc
IN a year marred by challenges including a plane crash in March that killed 157 people, Ethiopian Airlines Group recorded an increase in profit after...
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- FedEx ends express delivery contract with Amazon as rivalry grows
AMERICAN multinational courier delivery provider, FedEx is dropping a contract for air shipment of packages for Amazon within the US, reducing its...