An international team of researchers has published the most detailed submarine map of the Arctic Ocean.
- New depth map of the Arctic Ocean!
- DHL Express expands fleet capacity with four converted B767-300Fs
WORLD's leading express service provider DHL Express is to add four B767-300 Boeing converted freighters (BCF) as part of its efforts to continue...
- Airfreight rates tick up as passenger-freighters depart from the market
Airfreight rates have increased after the declines of the past weeks, with forwarders reporting further increases on the way
- Iskenderun Ship Management Expands Its Fleet!
İskenderun Ship Management announced that a new ship was bought by shipowner Engineer İbrahim Mazman and his family to be operated within the...
- Covid-19 pandemic expedites ANA Cargo's digital expansion
JAPAN's All Nippon Airways' (ANA) cargo capacity is now available on the cargo
- Nallian expands business by acquiring pharma logistics consultancy
AIR cargo data platform Nallian has acquired pharma logistics consultant 4Advice as it looks to expand the range of services it can offer
- US relents, expands flights from China airlines to 4 weekly
The US Government will allow Chinese airlines four flights a week into its airports, an expansion following China's announcement it would permit...
- Amazon expands air cargo fleet leasing 12 Boeing aircraft
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group, bringing its total fleet to...
- Retailers join others challenging anti-indy trucker law in federal court
AMERICA's National Retail Federation (NRF) has asked a federal appeals court to overturn a recently passed California worker classification law,...
- Evergreen starts new weekly service from Port of New Orleans
TAIWAN's Evergreen Shipping has launched a new weekly container service to and from the Caribbean and the Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)...
- China's Port of Fuzhou expands box handling with 2 new berths
THE southern Port of Fuzhou in Fujian province has finished the build of two new berths within the Songxia port area
- Port of LA-LB work on digital enhancements to boost competitiveness
TRADITIONAL rivals, the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have signed an agreement to collaborate on issues, ranging from cargo movement efficiency...
- SIA Cargo expands THRUCOOL network, re-certified for IATA CEIV Pharma
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo, following re-certification under IATA's CEIV Pharma programme since January 2020, is expanding its quality...
- Swiss WorldCargo expands into Japan with new Osaka coverage
THE air freight division of Swiss International, Swiss WorldCargo, is adding Osaka, Japan, as a destination in its global network
- Tigers Australia opens omni-channel facility in Sydney for e-commerce
TIGERS Australia has opened a new omni-channel facility in Yennora, Sydney, Australia to meet rising demand in domestic and cross-border e-commerce...
- CSafe expands pharma container repair centre at Incheon
PHARMA ULD-firm CSafe Global has expanded its container service centre facility at Incheon International Airport (ICN) to accommodate the growing...
- ATC Aviation expands footprint winning Alitalia contract in Germany
FRANKFURT-HEADQUARTERED cargo general sales and services agent (GSSA) ATC Aviation is set to represent Alitalia in Germany
- SEKO expands air freight presence through buy up of Air-City in New York
SEKO Logistics has wrapped up its largest-ever acquisition with the purchase of New York-based Air-City in a bid to expand its presence in the...
- Aeroflot expands Asia route offering with 4 weekly Osaka flights
RUSSIAN flag carrier Aeroflot has launched ticket sales for scheduled direct flights from Moscow to Osaka, Japan's third city from June 1
- Lufthansa Cargo expands online portal with the launch of dynamic pricing
LUFTHANSA Cargo has added dynamic pricing and real-time booking to its online portal with the aim of expediting and simplifying the booking process...