THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) register shows that last week Amazon
- Amazon Air set to expand with its first owned B767-300
- SF Express carries out first large pilotless cargo UAV flight
EXPRESS giant SF Express has completed a successful trial of a large cargo unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flight, according to the Xinhua news agency
- FAA and Swiss aviation authorities draft drone harmonisation accord
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) and the Switzerland Federal Office of Civil Aviation have announced that they have reached an agreement in...
- Autonomous drone inspections move step closer after successful test
AN autonomous drone inspection has successfully taken place aboard a 19
- MOL leads consortium to test unmanned vessels this year
JAPAN's Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL) has announced that two of its group and other consortium members have applied to the Nippon Foundation to fund...
- Premier: Drone delivers package to vessel in the port of Rotterdam for the first time
On May 22, the port of Rotterdam was able to celebrate a Dutch premier: the aerial delivery by drone of a parts consignment to Allseas’ Pioneering...
- TIACA to host new series of 4Cargo conferences, workshops
THE International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) is to host the new TIACA 4Cargo Conferences and Workshops, designed for subject matter experts and...
- GAC supports Singapore-based start-up to develop greener drones
KUWAIT's GAC has partnered with Singapore-based start-up F-drones to develop large-scale drones that can deliver up to 100 kilogrammes of supplies...
- US regulations will hold back cargo delivery by drone, says Frost & Sullivan
AERIAL drone growth from 2019 to 2023 will increase to 2
- Drone Delivery Canada to pilot cargo flights with payload of up to 400 pounds
DRONE Delivery Canada (DDC) plans to launch revenue-generating package deliveries this month from DSV Panalpina A/S's 1
- IAG Cargo's 2019 volumes drop 2.4pc, pulling down revenue by 7.2pc
IAG Cargo suffered a 7
- LA's Yates Electrospace to unveil widebody drone at Farnborough
THE widebody helicopter Silent Arrow GD-2000 cargo delivery drone will make its debut at Britain's Farnborough International Airshow in July
- Brazil's Embraer completes air cargo deal to enter drone business with Elroy Air
BRAZILIAN planemaker Embraer SA has signed an agreement with drone manufacturer Elroy Air to establish its foothold in the automated commercial air...
- Ports to use drones for surveillance, mapping, photography, security
THE Los Angeles Port Police have given a presentation to the Los Angeles Harbour Department, extolling the benefits of drones for mapping and...
- Airlines follow FAA ban of US airlines from flying over Iraq, Iran
THE Federal Aviation Administration has banned US airlines from flying in the airspace over Iran and Iraq and the waters of the Persian Gulf and the...
- US President threatens severe sanctions against Iraq over troops removal
US President Donald Trump is threatening severe sanctions in retaliation against Iraq, if the Middle East nation orders US troops to leave the...
- Singapore orders unmanned aircraft to be CAAS registered
THE Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CS) has announced that mandatory Unmanned Aircraft (UA1) Registration for radio-controlled aircraft,...
- Big cargo drones set to take off, despite regulatory hurdles
THE traditional logistics supply chain is coming under significant and diverse pressures, from environmental challenges to staff shortages, and...
- Elroy Air claims its VTOL drone can carry 500 lbs and fly 300 miles
SAN FRANCISCO's Elroy Air, an aerospace and logistics company, has developed an autonomous hybrid VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) aircraft...
- Costly compliance: Higher fuel prices as IMO 2020 kicks in this week
THOUSANDS of ships worldwide will face using marine fuel containing no more than 0