MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
- US Transportation announces US$1.2 billion in airport safety grants
US Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao announced US$1
- Turkey finds 320 bcm of natural gas in Black Sea, Erdoğan announces
Turkey has made its biggest-ever natural gas discovery in the Black Sea, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced Friday.
- UZMAR announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust!
UZMAR proudly announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.
- CONCOR announces a first quarter profit decline of 21pc US$4.6 billion
CONTAINER Corporation of India (CONCOR) announced that its output volumes declined 21 per cent to 732,711 TEU in the financial year's first...
- Volvo Buses announces its first Electric Buses into Australia
VOLVO Buses of Gothenburg and the Public Transport Authority of Western Australia (PTA) are partnering to bring Volvo??s first ever Electric Buses to...
- Blank sailings hit 435 in 2020 with more expected to come in Q2, but rates hold firm
SEA-INTELLIGENCE data shows that 435 sailings have now been scrapped on various container shipping trade routes, indicating that demand has so far...
- Wärtsilä’s Smart Support Centre delivers fast remote service response
The technology group Wärtsilä announces the launch of its global Smart Support Centre service. This service is aimed at improving asset uptime...
- Panama Ship Registry Announces New Digital Measures For Covid-19
The pandemic COVID-19 continues to hit the world, and the maritime sector does not escape this situation, ship owners, ship managers, ships...
- MSC announces Asia to US west coast voided sailings in March and April
THE Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has announced cancelled sailings during week 14 and 17 on their Maple service to reduce capacity supply between...
- Toyota Develops Fuel Cell System for Maritime Applications
Project successfully demonstrates adaptability of the Toyota fuel cell technology
- OOCL announces raft of cancelled Chinese New Year transpacific sailings
COSCO's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has cancelled numbers of transpacific sailings in response to the annual Chinese New Year slowdown,...
- Canadian National Railway announces post-strike recovery plan
THE Canadian National Railway has announced a post- strike recovery plan, which addresses the loss of 10 per cent of capacity during the eight-day...
- Maersk announces sudden departure of head of operations Soren Toft
DANISH business conglomerate AP Moller-Maersk has announced the immediate departure of one of its rising stars, 45-year-old executive vice president...
- CMA CGM announces a US$100/TEU low water surcharge in Paraguay
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM announced a US$100 per TEU low water surcharge applicable to all cargo to and from Paraguay
- DHL Express announces 5pc price increase for 2020 in Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express services provider, DHL Express, has announced an average shipment price increase of 4
- Another US trucking company announces closure in the worst year in five
ANOTHER substantial trucker Ellenwood, Georgia-based Ready Trucking has ceased operations, reports New York's FreightWaves
- Panalpina announces changes to board of directors after DSV merger
SWISS forwarding and logistics services provider Panalpina has made changes to its board of directors following its merger with DSV by announcing...
- President Trump announces new China tariffs of 10pc on September 1
THE trade war is back following the announcement by US President Trump that beginning September 1, a tariff of 10 per cent would be placed on the...
- The pilot and the captain of the Msc Opera under investigation on accident
The prosecutor's office seized the ship's black box. The company: "We will compensate all passengers"