COSTAMARE, a leading Greek shipowner and provider of containerships for charter posted a 29
- Costamare Q3 net profit declines 29.8pc to US$25 million
- Rotterdam's cargo throughput dips 9pc in first three quarters
CARGO throughput at the Port of Rotterdam in the first three quarters declined 8
- Too high CO2 liners to face 'serious negative consequences'
THE International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) has welcomed the comprehensive CO2 reduction rules from the UN's International Maritime Organisation...
- Geodis acquires Polish logistics operator Pekaes
FRENCH transport and logistics company, Geodis has reached an agreement with the American investment firm Innova Capital for the acquisition of...
- ICS: Too much CO2 will bring 'serious negative consequences'
THE International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) has welcomed the comprehensive CO2 reduction rules, agreed by member states of the UN's International...
- Cainiao gears up for 11.11 shopping spree, deploying 700 chartered flights
ALIBABA's logistics arms, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network (Cainiao Network) announced that it plans to operate over 700 chartered flights to...
- CP to pay US$312 for full ownership of the Detroit River Rail Tunnel
CANADIAN Pacific and OMERS, the defined benefit pension plan for municipal employees in the province of Ontario, have entered into a purchase...
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- Oakland port has best September ever for import volume with a spike of 11pc
THE Port of Oakland handled a total of 93,916 TEU of imports last month, surpassing the 2019 record by 10
- Charleston, SC will soon have deepest harbour on US East Coast
THE 15,000-TEU CMA CGM Brazil, the biggest ship ever visit the US east coast, sailed into South Carolina's Charleston Harbour because of its...
- China's Q3 GDP grows 4.9pc, economy gains more momentum
CHINA's economic recovery gathered pace in the third quarter as consumers returned to malls and major trading partners reopened for business,...
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- HMM aids exporters adding two sailings from Busan to LA
SOUTH Korea's HMM announced that it will dispatch two more container ships to support South Korean exporters that are struggling to ship out...
- 1st A321 converted freighter completes initial test flight
JOINT-VENTURE company between Aircraft Transport Services Group (ATSG) and Precision Aircraft Solutions (PAS), 321 Precision Conversions, has...
- Canada-China trade up 6.9pc while trade with US shinks 17pc this year
CHINA's share of Canadian trade has risen to record levels, as exports and imports with China represented 6
- Geodis has new managing director in Vietnam
GLOBAL logistics service provider Geodis has announced the appointment of Simon Vandekerckove as country managing director in Vietnam
- Hapag-Lloyd's CE warns of longer-term Covid-19 impact on global economy
GERMAN container shipping firm Hapag-Lloyd is benefitting from a rebound in transport demand but its chief executive, Rolf Habben Jansen, warned...
- Maersk revises upwards full-year financial forecast
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk A/S has raised its full-year guidance amid a surprise recovery in demand and sweeping efforts to cut costs
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10