WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
- AirBridgeCargo transports vaccine manufacturing equipment to US
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has transported vaccine manufacturing equipment to US as part of a Covid-19 production project
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- New container terminal at Itori, Lagos to ease congestion at Apapa port
BUSINESSES operating around Apapa in Lagos will soon heave a sigh of relief, as indigenous firm, International Bulk Cargo Logistics (IBCL), has...
- ICTSI Ecuador invests US$18m to develop Guayaquil Port
INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc's (ICTSI's) subsidiary in Ecuador, Contecon Guayaquil SA (CGSA), has signed an investment...
- Banks to shun shipping post-Covid: banking and maritime industry veteran
FOR all the talk that shipping will escape 2020 as one of very few industries to have had an improved year financially, 'do not expect banks to...
- LA-LB congestion, a headache for US importers as seasonal stock pours in
US retailers are concerned about delays to their holiday merchandise as record import volumes are straining the west coast gateways, in particular...
- ONE introduces new CIP service to boosts Asia-Indian subcontinent link
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) has unveiled a further addition to their extensive service network connecting Asia to...
- Maersk Honam fire causes inconclusive, report exposes regulatory limitations
THE final report into the tragic fire on board the Maersk Honam in March 2018 that killed five crew has concluded that safety systems onboard the...
- Airfreight constraints leads to DSV expanding Asia-Europe road operation
FREIGHT forwarder DSV has expanded its road transport operation between China and Europe as airfreight capacity constraints continue
- Maersk starts airfreight forwarding operations with charter flights
DANISH shipping giant Maersk has launched airfreight forwarding operations with the addition of charter flights between Thailand to Japan
- Mexico's MasAir Cargo starts B767F operations for DHL Express
MEXICAN freighter operator MasAir Cargo has started operations for DHL Express utilising one of its Boeing 767 freighters
- Shipping urged to work with EU to develop new green framework
A KEY message emanating from the recent virtual high-level meeting at the Global Maritime Forum is that rather than fighting regional environmental...
- Oakland port has best September ever for import volume with a spike of 11pc
THE Port of Oakland handled a total of 93,916 TEU of imports last month, surpassing the 2019 record by 10
- Valenciaport's box volume continues to grow for the fifth month in a row
THE Spanish port of Valenciaport has announced the handling of close to half a million TEU in September, as the port continues its fifth month in...
- CMA CGM launches new East Med-Black Sea Express service
CMA CGM is to launch a new short sea weekly service between Southern Turkey and Black Sea
- Hong Kong's unemployment rate hits 16-year high at 6.4 pc
UNEMPLOYMENT in Hong Kong has surged to a nearly 16-year high of 6
- Cathay Pacific axes 8,500 jobs and shuts down Cathay Dragon
HONG Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific has confirmed that it will cut 8,500 jobs across the entire group, including 5,300 local staff and 600...
- American Airlines keeps cargo-only flights to Beijing through March
TEXAS-BASED American Airlines will continue to operate cargo-only flights to Beijing Capital International Airport with passenger aircraft through...
- CEVA Logistics clinches 3-yr contract with Brazil's largest toy retailer
SWITZERLAND-HEADQUARTERED CEVA Logistics has won a three-year contract to provide warehousing, logistics and e-commerce services to Brazil's...