AMAZON Air expanded its daily flight schedule by 27 per cent over the summer, according to a report issued by the Chaddick Institute for Metropolitan...
- Amazon Air stepped up freighter operations by 27pc during summer
- SpiceJet uses A340 'preighter' on long-haul cargo flight
INDIAN low-cost carrier SpiceJet has expanded its intercontinental cargo operations with the launch of its first long-haul 'freighter' flight
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Schiphol needs more comprehensive look at slots for freighters
GATEWAYS like Amsterdam Schiphol Airport should secure sufficient slots for freighters as they are poised to shoulder a disproportionately high...
- Lessons learnt at Amsterdam Schiphol Air Cargo Netherlands webinar
DURING the Covid-19 pandemic, some fortunes have plummeted while others have thrived in Amsterdam Schiphol's air cargo community, reports...
- Air France KLM boosts cargo operations following Covid-19 disruption
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo (AFKLMP) has increased operations across its network, following severe disruption over the last few months caused by...
- Malaysia Airlines returns to Schiphol after four years with cargo flights
MALAYSIA Airlines has returned to Schiphol for the first time since 2016 with its cargo arm announcing weekly freighter calls in May
- American Airlines boosts services to ship critical goods
AMERICAN Airlines is expanding its cargo-only operation this month to provide more than three million kilogrammes of capacity to transport critical...
- IATA urges industry abandon airport slot coordination 'til end of year
AS the coronavirus outbreak continues to wreak havoc on aviation operations worldwide, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) is...
- Worldwide Flight Services earns CEIV Pharma cert for Paris centre
PARIS-BASED ground handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has received IATA's Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical...
- Schiphol's 2019 cargo traffic suffering from freighter slot constraints
AMSTERDAM Schiphol Airport saw movements of all-cargo aircraft in 2019 drop by 11
- Cargologic Germany takes off as Leipzig Halle sees cargo growth
CARGOLOGIC Germany has put two aircraft into service, ending a delay to gaining its aircraft operating certificate (AOC)
- International Airport Review lists world's top 20 cargo airports
THE London area International Airport Review has come up with a list of the top 20 busiest airports in the world by the amount of cargo each handled
- Globally airports report mixed air cargo results as volumes slide
WORLDWIDE air cargo industry performance posted a mixed results in October, with airports like Seattle, Shanghai, Ontario and Guangzhou posting...
- Air France-KLM's restructuring plan calls for expansion of air cargo business
AIR FRANCE-KLM Group has launched a five-year restructuring plan to enable the airline to regain a leadership position among European carriers
- Rock-It Cargo pumps greater investment into Triple M to boost presence in Europe
GLOBAL provider of logistics services to live event shippers Rock-it Cargo says it has made a significant incremental investment in Belgium's...
- ViaEurope opens 2nd platform for e-logistics to serve e-commerce at Liege airport
E-LOGISTICS tech start-up headquartered at Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) airport, ViaEurope, has opened a new e-hub at Belgium's Liege airport
- Royal Schiphol Group and QIC acquire 70pc stake in Hobart Airport
A COMBINED 70 per cent stake in Hobart International Airport (HIA) in Tasmania, Australia is to be acquired by Dutch airport operator Royal Schiphol...
- Self-service check-in kiosks for air freight are introduced at Swissport's warehouses
GROUND services provider Swissport has started to use self-service check-in kiosks for airfreight at its cargo warehouses, in a bid to ease...
- Air France-KLM flower flow ruled by new quality assurance scheme
COLOMBIA is the new source of fresh cut flowers Air France KLM Martinair Cargo will bring to Europe now that it is attending the Proflora 2019 flower...