JAPAN's Singapore-headquartered Ocean Network Express (ONE) is to launch a new shuttle service connecting two Far East Russian ports, Vladivostok...
- ONE launches South Korea-Far East Russian shuttle service
- 15 ice-breaking LNG tankers go to Yamal Peninsula, 15 more to come
RUSSIA's natural gas giant Novatek has taken delivery of the last of 15 ice-breaking Arc7 LNG carriers to export gas from the Yamal Peninsula,...
- RZD successfully uses trans-Siberian in Japan-Europe shipment
THE largest multimodal logistics operator in the CIS and Baltic countries, RZD Logistics JSC has successfully transported the first transit container...
- Sino-Russian Financial Cooperation Roundtable in Vladivostok enhances ties
SOME 200 people attended the Sino-Russian Financial Cooperation Roundtable held in Vladivostok, Russia - an event jointly organised by the Asian...
- CMA CGM levies US$386 THC per reefer box at Vladivostok, Dutch ports
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has informed customers of the following terminal handling charges (THC) affecting cargo at Vladivostok and the...
- Russians to build 17 icebreaking LNG tankers for Northern Sea Route
NOVATEK and Sovcomflot have announced plans to develop a fleet of 17 icebreaking LNG tankers, reports Norway's Independent Barents Observer
- DP World signs Russian Northern Sea Route development deal
DUBAI global port operator DP World has signed an agreement with Russian authorities to play and a role in the development in the Northern Sea Route...
- FESCO and HMM reshuffle container shipping routes in East Asia
SOUTH Korean container shipping line Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) and Russian Far East intermodal box transport specialist, FESCO, have unveiled a...
- Japan tests Trans-Siberian rail to link up with Russia, China, South Korea
JAPAN is to conduct a logistics test using Russia's Trans-Siberian Railway and a ferry line to connect the nation to Russia, China and South...
- Russia's exports grow 16.6pc, making near box recovery to pre-crisis levels
CONTAINER throughput of Russian seaports has almost recovered up to the pre-crisis level, reports Ports
- Don't look to Northern Sea Route to replace Suez any time soon: Maersk
HAVING arrived at St Petersburg after completing a trial passage on the Northern Sea Route with the 3,500-TEU Venta Maersk, prospects look less than...
- Fire on board, fire liquidated, no injuries
Trawler (All types) Darko experienced fire on board, at the berth of LLC Akva-Resursy, Vladivostok, on Oct 4
- First Maersk box ship successfully passes through Northern Sea Route
THE Venta Maersk, a 3,596 TEU ice-class containership designed to operate the company's Baltic feeder services, has become the first Maersk Line...
- South Korea held Russian ship in Busan port
South Korea stopped the ship with the Russian flag 'Sevastopol' at Busan Port. It is stated that the ship, which was was banned to leave the...
- Venta Maersk passed through Northern Sea Route
The 'Venta Maersk' has successfully passed through the Northern Sea Route, conducting a one-off trial passage
- Russian freighter detained in Busan for violation of sanctions
The 'Sevastopol' was being detained at Busansince August this year
- Tanker caught in collapsing dock
The aft section of Floating Dock No
- Venta Maersk Makes History as It Crosses Northern Sea Route
Maersk’s ice-class ship Venta Maersk has navigated through the Northern Sea Route for the first time
- Russian cargo ship blacklisted for violating sanctions against North Korea
- 6 Russian cargo ships blacklisted for violating sanctions against North Korea