INDIA's leading port Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) said it handled 380,384TEU in September, which is 95 per cent of the cargo handled in the...
- JNPT container volume slips to 380,384 TEU in September
- China's America, Europe trade value slips 4.1 to 2.4pc in 2020
CHINA's export trade value with North America in the first eight months of the year fell 4
- Cargo throughput slips 18pc at S Korean seaports on coronavirus
CARGO handled at South Korean seaports totalled 117
- Long Beach voliume slips in April as virus crisis causes demand to plunge
ECONOMIC effects of the COVID-19 pandemic continued to impact trade at the Port of Long Beach in April with fewer cargo containers moving through the...
- Port of Los Angeles January box volume slips 5.4pc to 806,144 TEU
THE Port of Los Angeles lifted 806,144TEU in January, a 5
- Sinotrans Q3 profit slips 6.64pc to US$19.68 million, but mum on sales
SINOTRANS, a Hong Kong-based company principally engaged in forwarding, posted a 6
- Cosco Holdings profit slips 0.7pc to US$192.3 million, but sales up 7pc
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings third quarter net profit slipped 0
- Asia Pacific air cargo demand slips 7.7pc amid worsening trade tensions
AIRLINES based in Asia Pacific suffered a 7
- Hamburg first half volume up 7.5pc to 4.7 million TEU, but bulk slips
THE Port of Hamburg's first half container volume 7
- Union Pacific quarterly profit up 10pc, though revenue slips 1pc
BIGGEST American railway, the Union Pacific reported a 10 per cent second quarter year-on-year operating profit increase to US$2
- Shanghai slips to 4th in world ports after Singapore and Hong Kong
A NEW ranking of the world seaports and shipping centres has set the standard listing on its head as it weighs more than cargo volume, reports the...
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- Cathay January cargo slips 3.4pc, but passengers up 7.4pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried 166,735 tonnes of cargo and mail in January, a decrease of 3
- North American rail traffic slips 4pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending January 26, on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 347,141 carloads, down 4
- Top 10 Shipowning Nations: Greece ranks first as China Sees Biggest Increase
It's no surprise that Greece tops the world for shipowning, but China has seen the biggest increase in value out of the top 10, according to...
- Dubai airport cargo makes gains in October, but slips 0.9pc year to date
DUBAI International Airport handled 237,499 tonnes of cargo in October, up 2
- Shanghai off 5.2pc to 34.9m TEU in 11 months, Nov slips 1.9pc
THE Port of Shanghai's November container throughput fell 1
- China's manufacturing growth in November slips to fresh two-year low
CHINA's factories lost more momentum in November, according to a key monthly survey of manufacturing firms, with domestic demand again looking...
- US rail freight up 4.4pc, Canada rises 3.7pc while Mexico slips
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending October 27, from 12 US, Canadian and Mexican railways reporting increased three per cent to 376,943...
- Asia-Europe rate slips 1.2pc to US$752/TEU, but rises 0.7pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday decreased 1