MAINLAND China's international port operator Cosco Shipping Ports posted a 19
- Cosco Shipping Ports Q3 profit up 19.7pc to US$85.9 million
- Kuehne + Nagel Q3 profit up 24pc to US$293m on the back of revenue slide
SWISS-BASED forwarder Kuehne + Nagel posted a net profit of US$293 million in the third quarter, an increase of 24 per cent compared to the same...
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- TIACA says air cargo industry not ready for Covid-19 vaccine distribution
A SURVEY conducted by The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) and Pharma
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Global container ship companies cash in on higher rates: Fitch
NEW York-headquartered ratings agency Fitch Ratings says the recent increase in spot container freight rates, driven by shipping companies'...
- Maersk revises upwards full-year financial forecast
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk A/S has raised its full-year guidance amid a surprise recovery in demand and sweeping efforts to cut costs
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10
- China tops world trade recovery, says UK think-tank
CHINA has become the first major economy to spring back to its feet with its exports currently being higher than ever, according to a research...
- China Eastern modifies bellyhold cargo deal with China Cargo
CHINA Eastern Airlines has modified its bellyhold freight business deal with sister carrier China Cargo Airlines, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Revenue pressures continue for North American Airports and Airlines
THE Covid recovery period in the US and Canada will intensify revenue and cost pressures on North American airports and airlines, reports...
- Iran's shipping revenue surpasses US$770 million a year
THE Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) earned US$778 million throughout the year until June 20, reports Iranian newsite Eghtesad Online
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- Trafigura lobbies UN to introduce ship decarbonisation tax
DUTCH ship charterer Trafigura is lobbying for a decarbonisation tax by the UN's International Maritime Organisation (IMO) of between US$250-$300...
- Air cargo recovery in India driven by perishables, pharma and e-commerce
MUMBAI International Airport (MIAL) handled 72,000 tonnes of general cargo between April and August, a staggering 278 per cent increase over the same...
- T S Lines H1 profits soar 50pc on rising rates, increased volumes and falling costs
TAIWANESE vessel operator T S Lines announced that net profits for the first half of 2020 surged 50 per cent year on year to TWD1
- FMC warns of court action if there are signs of 'collusion' on transpacific trade
US ocean regulator the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has fired a warning shot across the bows of container shipping lines, saying it will head to...
- Volga-Dnepr Group H1 revenue up 40pc
RUSSIA'S Volga-Dnepr Group reported that total revenue across its three airlines - Volga-Dnepr Airlines, AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and ATRAN...
- Starlux Airlines utilises IBS Software's iCargo platform
TAIWAN-BASED Starlux Airlines has deployed IBS Software's iCargo platform as it prepares to expand operations