CHINA's Cainiao Smart Logistics Network - a subsidiary of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba - has inked a freighter charter deal with Atlas Air as...
- Alibaba inks deal with Atlas Air to serve South America e-commerce market
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- DHL to pump in US$30m to expand and update US operations
A SUBSIDIARY of major logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL eCommerce Solutions, plans to invest approximately US$30 million this year to...
- Cainiao links up with BEST to boost China-Malaysia e-commerce services
ALIBABA's logistics arm Cainiao is to partner BEST Inc, a leading integrated smart supply chain solutions and logistics services provider from...
- Warning on Xmas shipments, airfreight capacity crunch push e-commerce to sea
FLORIDA-BASED parcel delivery network for Latin America SkyPostal has sounded an alarm for disappointments at Christmas
- UPS now offers eBay platform range of new shipping options
ATLANTA's United Parcel Service (UPS) is offering shipping options on eBay to include UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver and UPS...
- Menzies Aviation increases air cargo tracking with Descartes
TORONTO area Descartes Systems has announced that Edinburgh-based Menzies Aviation is deploying Descartes Core Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) readers at...
- FedEx still tops in air cargo but Qatar and Turkish are rising: IATA
FEDEX remained the world's busiest cargo airline despite volumes remaining flat year on year while Qatar moved into second place and UPS was up...
- Ecommerce surge experienced by UPS attributed to Covid scare
ECOMMERCE got a boost from the Covid-19 scare if the surge in online shopping posted by United Parcel Service is anything to go by, reports the...
- Accent on China-Europe ecommerce in Cainiao-Volga-Dnepr collaboration
HANGZHOU's Cainiao Smart Logistics Network has joined Russia's air cargo giant Volga-Dnepr Airline for a new ecommerce route from China to...
- DHL 2Q operating profit up 16pc to US$1 billion after revenue loss
EXPRESS delivery giant Deutsche Post DHL's second quarter operating profit rose 16 per cent to EUR890 million (US$1
- Amazon expands air cargo fleet leasing 12 Boeing aircraft
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group, bringing its total fleet to...
- Transatlantic capacity dearth disrupts operations of parcel shippers
US package shippers continue to face disruption on the transatlantic trade lane as the US Postal Service (USPS) battles against the air cargo...
- Covid-19 could curtail express market growth this year to 4.5pc
THE global express and parcels market could contract by as much as 4
- JD.com re-introduces air cargo service from Shenzhen to Wuxi
BEIJING-HEADQUARTERED online marketplace JD
- Amazon aims to expand air cargo fleet to 200 planes by 2028
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon is working on expanding its Prime Air cargo fleet to encompass 200 planes by 2027 or 2028, reports Bloomberg
- South Africa told to end lockdown soon as economy bleeds jobs
SOUTH AFRICA needs to end a lockdown within weeks or Africa's most industrialised economy could hemorrhage as many as four million jobs and...
- US regulations will hold back cargo delivery by drone, says Frost & Sullivan
AERIAL drone growth from 2019 to 2023 will increase to 2
- COVID-19 pandemic, an 'unprecedented wake-up call' for all inhabitants of Mother Earth
In his message for International Mother Earth Day this Wednesday, UN Secretary-General António Guterres acknowledged that all eyes are on the...
- Drone Delivery Canada to pilot cargo flights with payload of up to 400 pounds
DRONE Delivery Canada (DDC) plans to launch revenue-generating package deliveries this month from DSV Panalpina A/S's 1