APM Terminals Barcelona has obtained the Authorised Economic Operator (OEA) certificate for customs procedures, a declaration issued by the Spanish...
- APM Terminals Barcelona obtains OEA status for customs procedures
- IATA: Air cargo picked up in May, demand still weak
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported air cargo volume fell 20
- MSC charters 11 vessels at discounted rates
MEDITERRANEAN Shipping Company, MSC, was quick off the mark to take advantage of the depressed charter market, agreeing to snap up eleven 8,000-8,800...
- Covid-19 pandemic expedites ANA Cargo's digital expansion
JAPAN's All Nippon Airways' (ANA) cargo capacity is now available on the cargo
- Air cargo weakened in May due to Covid-19: AAPA
PRELIMINARY May 2020 traffic analysis from the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) saw air cargo demand in May, measured in freight tonne...
- Qantas launches US$1.3billion placement and axes 6,000 jobs
AUSTRALIA's Qantas Airways has launched an AUD1
- Cranfield Research sees a smaller, slow recovery in air transport industry
RESEARCH led by the UK's Cranfield University, in Bedfordshire, has found that the Covid 19 pandemic will lead to a smaller, more consolidated...
- More than 100 companies back HPH's Quebec City terminal
HONG Kong's Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) Quebec City terminal has received support from more than 100 companies, says the Port of Quebec
- Cautious optimism as air cargo volumes improve in May
FOLLOWING the extreme Covid-19 impact on air cargo volumes in the month of April, the air cargo market has shown some signs of improvement in May...
- Shandong Port Group and Rizhao Port jointly develop overseas facilities
SHANGDONG Port Overseas, a unit of Shandong Port Group, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Rizhao Port to jointly develop...
- Frankfurt Airport cargo runs at full speed during the crisis
- Oakland May laden box volume down 12.7pc as expected
THE Port of Oakland loaded container volume decreased 12
- US law forces US companies to shun mainland China gear
A US new law banning any gear from Huawei Technologies is being implemented across government contractors, according to Bloomberg
- Cathay finds cargo only bright spot in otherwise grim month of May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon declared that its cargo business continued to be the highlight in May as more cargo-only passenger...
- Commerce Ministry says China aims to bolster trade ties with ASEAN
CHINA is willing to strengthen trade ties, investment and economic cooperation with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) as the...
- Major 'right-sizing' afoot, warns Cathay boss in wake of Covid blow
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Airways chairman Patrick Healy has warned that 'tough decisions will need to be made' by the fourth quarter of...
- Legal issues arising from use of tankers as floating storage
In recent years, international oil markets have witnessed collapsing oil prices as a result of an excess in supply and a corresponding decrease in...
- Emirates SkyCargo marks 5 years at Ohio's Rickenbacker airport
DUBAI-BASED air freight carrier Emirates SkyCargo has marked five years of connectivity with the US Midwest region, highlighting that it has operated...
- China's May exports fall as coronavirus pandemic hits demand
CHINA's exports declined in May, as demand dried up in major overseas markets hit by the coronavirus pandemic, with experts predicting that...
- Port of Salalah sees first quarter liftings up 28pc to 1.17 million TEU
CONTAINER throughput at Oman's Port of Salalah surged 28 per cent to 1