CHINA doesn't have a clear timetable for when Boeing 737 Max can return to service, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Boeing Max still talked about but no date of return set
- Tan Cang Hai Phong terminal lifts 500.000 TEU in 2020
VIETNAM's Tan Cang Hai Phong International Container Terminal (TC-HICT), 120 kilometres from the capital Hanoi, lifted its 500,000th TEU on...
- Cainiao gears up for 11.11 shopping spree, deploying 700 chartered flights
ALIBABA's logistics arms, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network (Cainiao Network) announced that it plans to operate over 700 chartered flights to...
- CP and Maersk link up to move freight at Montreal and Vancouver ports
CANADIAN Pacific Railway (CP) announced a strategic, multi-year rail agreement with AP Moller-Maersk to move freight through the ports of Vancouver...
- CEVA Logistics clinches 3-yr contract with Brazil's largest toy retailer
SWITZERLAND-HEADQUARTERED CEVA Logistics has won a three-year contract to provide warehousing, logistics and e-commerce services to Brazil's...
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- Works start on developing Saudi Arabia's KAPD mega container port
EFFORTS are proceeding to develop Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz Port Dammam (KAPD) into a mega container terminal and regional hub for shipping
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Global container ship companies cash in on higher rates: Fitch
NEW York-headquartered ratings agency Fitch Ratings says the recent increase in spot container freight rates, driven by shipping companies'...
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10
- Regulators hold up Vancouver terminal decision on environmental issues
SUPPORTERS of a new Vancouver container terminal have received extra time to address what a government review deemed a 'significant''...
- CMA CGM's online systems control back in service after cyberattack
FRANCE's CMA CGM Group has confirmed it has restored all the applications and main functionalities of its e-commerce websites, such as bookings,...
- Singapore welcomes world's largest LNG powered containership
THE world's largest LNG-powered containership - the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade - made its maiden call in Singapore early this week
- Unions press Ottawa for US$5.3 billion bailout of Canadian airlines
UNIONS representing airline workers are calling for CAD7 billion (US$5
- Halifax clears container pile-up from Covid and Montreal dock strike
CANADA's Port of Halifax has been working to clear a backlog of containers that have been accumulating at its terminals because of a rebound in...
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- South Africa and China to revamp 10-year strategic cooperation plan
CHINA and South Africa are working on a new 10-year strategic program for cooperation, as the current one nears its end, reports Bloomberg News
- Ups and downs of Russian box traffic as Arctic volumes increase
TOTAL container throughput of all the Russian sea ports during January-August 2020 amounted to 3
- China's economic rebound lost momentum in September
China's economic rebound showed signs of plateauing in September, weighed down by lackluster home and car sales, a weaker stock market, and...
- LB's new Gerald Desmond Bridge has 33pc more capacity
THE Port of Long Beach replaced the Gerald Desmond Bridge with a structure that will provide 33 per cent more capacity, reports San Gabriel Valley...