THE 15,000-TEU CMA CGM Brazil, the biggest ship ever visit the US east coast, sailed into South Carolina's Charleston Harbour because of its...
- Charleston, SC will soon have deepest harbour on US East Coast
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- China Eastern modifies bellyhold cargo deal with China Cargo
CHINA Eastern Airlines has modified its bellyhold freight business deal with sister carrier China Cargo Airlines, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Davies Turner climbs Sunday Times PwC Track 250 league table
Davies Turner Plc has jumped 42 places to the 119th position in the latest Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league table, reports Intermodal News
- Miami's Magaya buys rate management provider Catapult
MIAMI logistics provider Magaya Corporation has announced that it has acquired Catapult, a leader in freight rate management software
- Amsterdam's Schiphol cargo sector creates vaccine task force
AMSTERDAM's Schiphol's air cargo community has created a task force to prepare for a Covid-19 vaccine, reports London's Air Cargo News
- ACI Maritime Crew Management Conference in London October 21
ACI's 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management Conference will be held in London on October 21 and 22
- Air cargo recovery in India driven by perishables, pharma and e-commerce
MUMBAI International Airport (MIAL) handled 72,000 tonnes of general cargo between April and August, a staggering 278 per cent increase over the same...
- CEVA Logistics opens new offices in Ecuador and Uruguay
SWITZERLAND's CEVA Logistics, a subsidiary of French shipping giant CMA CGM, has officially opened its own offices in Ecuador and Uruguay as part...
- Cainiao links up with BEST to boost China-Malaysia e-commerce services
ALIBABA's logistics arm Cainiao is to partner BEST Inc, a leading integrated smart supply chain solutions and logistics services provider from...
- Euroseas sells 30-year old box ship for scrap, inks deals for 2 charter extensions
GREEK containership owner Euroseas has sold its 1990-built 1,169 TEU feedermax boxship Ninos for scrap for a price of around US$2
- Volga-Dnepr Group H1 revenue up 40pc
RUSSIA'S Volga-Dnepr Group reported that total revenue across its three airlines - Volga-Dnepr Airlines, AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and ATRAN...
- Viking ship runs aground off Finland, all passengers evacuated!
A ferry operated by Finnish company Viking Line has run aground in the Åland Islands waters between Finland and Sweden, Finnish authorities said.
- Prompt action needed for air cargo sector to handle vaccine distribution
THE global head of cargo at the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Glynn Hughes, says the air cargo sector still faces challenges after...
- Hong Kong's Seaspan takes delivery of two 9-year-old 13,000-TEUers
HONG Kong's Seaspan Corporation, a unit of Hong Kong's New York listed Atlas Corp, has announced it has taken delivery of two 13,000-TEU...
- Global container shipping had its best second quarter since 2010
THE container shipping industry made US$2
- Global Port Tracker's mood changes from negative to positive
US IMPORTS surged to unexpected levels and may have hit a new record as the US economy continues to reopen and retailers stock up for the holiday...
- How many carriers left now since 1980
Mr Lars Jensen - As a 'fun fact' I went back and found a list of the 20 largest container shipping lines in 1980 to see how many were left...
- HK Civil Aviation Department deploys Aireon's eye in the sky
THE Civil Aviation Department (CAD) of the Government of the Hong Kong's air navigation service provider (ANSP) has selected Aireon, of Mclean,...
- Forbes man: 'If Biden wins Trump's trade deal is toast'
THE trade deal worked out by US President Donald Trump will be scrapped if Joe Biden wins the November 3 presidential election, according to Forbes...