Results show COVID-19 crisis has 35% of ports reporting an increase in utilisation of warehousing and distribution facilities in the last week for...
- Second World Ports COVID-19 survey: some ports seeing significant changes in storage utilization at ports with some overcrowded car terminals
- K+N's Q3 turnover dips slightly but EBIT surges 16pc to US$282m
KUEHNE + NAGEL's third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) stood at CHF283 million (US$287
- CMA CGM Rhone is largest boxship to call at Chennai Port
INDIA's Chennai Port played host to the 9,365 TEU CMA CGM Rhone, the largest container vessel to visit the subcontinent's south and eastern...
- Cathay warns of 'significant impact' to revenue from unrest, as cargo dips 8pc in July
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific Group carried 169,720 tonnes of cargo and mail in July, a drop of 8
- SIA Cargo freight volume dips 5pc in July
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo (SIA Cargo) handled 103,200 tonnes of cargo in July, down by 5
- Asia-Europe rates surge 12pc to US$754/TEU, USWC dips 6.9pc to $1,433/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday soared 12
- Asia-Europe rate off 1.9pc to US$688/TEU, USWC dips 4.1pc to $1,649/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday declined by a further 1
- Cargo volume dips 5pc at Singapore Changi Airport in May
SINGAPORE's main international airport Changi Airport handled 172,000 tonnes of cargo in May, representing a decline of 5 per cent compared to...
- Prince Rupert sees cargo volume up 10pc but revenue dips 4pc
CARGO moving through the Port of Prince Rupert rose to a record volume of 26
- Cargo growth at Changi Airport dips 13pc in April
SINGAPORE Changi Airport has seen airfreight throughput decline by 12
- HK traders unfazed by Brexit but still cautious on US-China trade dispute
THE latest DHL Hong Kong Air Trade Leading Index (DTI) shows that locally based traders who use airfreight remain cautious due to the ongoing...
- Shanghai Shipping Exchange box index dips 0.9pc to 813.37pt
CHINA's containerised export volumes dipped in the week ending March 22, according to the Shanghai Shipping Exchange's average China...
- US retail ports set new throughput record in 2018 of 21.8m TEU
MAJOR retail container ports in the US have suffered volume dips since the US-China trade row triggered peaks last autumn
- Cathay, Cathay Dragon cargo volume dips 4.9pc in December
CATHAY Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a combined 182,863 tonnes of cargo and mail in December, an decrease of 4
- Hong Kong's air cargo volume dips 2pc in November
HONG Kong International Airport (HKIA) saw cargo and airmail throughput decrease by 2 per cent over prior year in November to 466,000 tonnes
- Uncertainty ahead as Cathay's cargo dips 1.3pc in November
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon traffic carried 185,135 tonnes of cargo and mail last month, a year-on-year decrease of 1
- Box volume at Rotterdam up 6pc but total throughput dips 2pc
THE port of Rotterdam handled a total of 232
- Los Angeles dips 2.5pc to 826,638 TEU in August, Long Beach off 1.9pc
THE Port of Los Angeles handled 826,638 TEU in August, a 2
- Long Beach August traffic dips 1.9pc, but up 9.4pc in '18 to 5.3 million TEU
THE Port of Long Beach's container throughput declined 1
- Asia-Europe rate dips 2.7pc to US$933/TEU, rises 8.1pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday dipped 2