HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
- A-E rate up 10pc to US$1,029/TEU, USWC up 5.8pc to $3,639/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday rose 10 per cent to US$1,029 per TEU
- China phone shipments fall 35pc after 10pc fall in May, 16pc in June
SMARTPHONE shipments in China plunged 35 per cent in July compared with a year earlier, government data released on Tuesday shows, reported Reuters
- US box imports slide 10pc in June, better performance by west coast ports
UNLIKE the trend of the past year, US west coast ports fared better in comparison with their east and Gulf coast gateway rivals last month, recording...
- Port of Savannah box volumes slip nearly 10pc in May due to Covid-19
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Savannah's Garden City Terminal dropped 9
- HK Trade Development Council expects 10pc export fall
THE Hong Kong Trade Development Council predicts Hong Kong's export performance for 2020 will decline by 10 per cent due to the economic damage...
- Box shipping could shrink 10pc if virus is as bad as 2008 financial crisis
THE blanking of half of all headhaul sailings since the Chinese New Year to reign in the spread of the coronavirus has led to severe equipment...
- FreightWaves expects virus to drive 10pc US-China box import drop
CONTAINER imports into the 10 biggest American ports fell 4
- New Orleans boasts another record, up 10pc to 648,538 TEU in 2019
THE Port of New Orleans moved more containers in 2019 than at any time in its history, totalling 648,538 TEU, up 10 per cent year on year, reported...
- Hapag-Lloyd buys 10pc stake in Moroccan terminal
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd has intensified its activities in Africa with the purchase of a 10 per cent stake in Container Terminal 3 (TC3) of...
- Asian Terminals sees Q3 profit fall 10pc, but Jan-Sept earnings rise to US$55m
MANILA, Philippines-based Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its third quarter net profit after tax decline by 10
- Indian logistics sector to grow 8-10pc over medium term: ICRA forecast
ICRA Research has forecast a stable outlook for the Indian domestic logistics sector, which it said would grow between eight and ten per cent over...
- Shanghai-Europe air freight rates are up 10pc in September on back of HK protests
AIR cargo rates from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Europe rose by 10
- Heathrow cargo volumes drop 10pc in August to 126,864 tonnes
LONDON Heathrow handled 126,864 tonnes of cargo in August, representing a year-on-year decrease of 9
- Oakland lifts record 90,598 TEU of imports in July as exports rise 10pc
THE Port of Oakland saw its busiest month ever for container imports when it handled 90,598 TEU in July, representing year-on-year growth of 7
- President Trump announces new China tariffs of 10pc on September 1
THE trade war is back following the announcement by US President Trump that beginning September 1, a tariff of 10 per cent would be placed on the...
- Tariffs drag down Long Beach container volumes by 10pc
CONTAINER volumes fell by 10 per cent year on year at the Port of Long Beach as the ongoing trade war affects the US West Coast hub
- Union Pacific quarterly profit up 10pc, though revenue slips 1pc
BIGGEST American railway, the Union Pacific reported a 10 per cent second quarter year-on-year operating profit increase to US$2
- Prince Rupert sees cargo volume up 10pc but revenue dips 4pc
CARGO moving through the Port of Prince Rupert rose to a record volume of 26
- Mexican ports' box volume surges 10pc to 2.3m TEU in first 4 months
MEXICO's ports posted a 10 per cent year-on-year increase in container throughput in the first four months of the year to 2,300,088 TEU,...