HONG KONG based SITC International Holding and Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Group have signed the newbuilding contracts for six 1800-TEU ships, the...
- Hong Kong feeder line SITC orders six Yangzijiang 1,800-TEUers
- SITC targets Intra-Asia growth with fleet expansion
HONG Kong-based intra-Asia carrier SITC Container Lines has expanded its fleet as it targets the lucrative intra-Asia market which it says will grow
- CSSC Marine Power to supply Yangzijiang with 10 dual-fuel engines
ZHENJIANG's CSSC Marine Power is providing Yangzijiang Shipbuilding up to 10 dual-fuel main engines, reports UK's Seatrade Maritime News
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding clinches new orders worth US$102m
CHINA's Yangzijiang Shipbuilding announced it has secured new shipbuilding orders for four vessels worth about SGD141
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding inks US$78m container feeders contract
CHINA's Yangzijiang Shipbuilding has signed a shipbuilding contract for four 1,000TEU container feeders worth a total of UD$77
- Yangzijiang captures US$360m worth of newbuilding orders in Q1
YANGZIJIANG Shipbuilding has secured new orders for seven vessels with a total contract value of US$360 million during the first quarter of 2020
- Yangzijiang win US$1.15 billion order for ten 14,000-TEUers
SINGAPORE listed Yangzijiang Shipbuilding has signed a new US$1
- SITC orders 2,400-TEU feeder vessel from Yangzijiang Shipbuilding
CHINESE boxship operator SITC has signed a contract with Yangzijiang Shipbuilding for the construction of a 2,400-TEU containership for a reported...
- Evergreen Marine selects Navis' MACS3 loading computer for newbuild box ships
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine is installing Navis' MACS3 loading computer on its two newbuilding series of containerships in an effort to improve...
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the year compared to 2018, to stand at US$345
- Newbuild cargo vessel orders down across all segments, including box ships
ORDERS for new containerships fell 49 per cent year on year in the first half of 2019, following a similar downwards trend for orders for other...
- SITC first half profit rises 7pc to US$91.8 million as revenue rises 7.3pc
HONG KONG shipowner SITC International Holdings has posted a seven per cent year-on-year increase in first half net profit to US$91
- SITC orders two more feeder ships from Yangzijiang Shipbuilding
INTRA-ASIA container shipping line and logistics company, SITC International Holdings, has placed an order for two more 2,400 TEU containerships,...
- Yangzijiang clinches orders for nine new vessels in May
CHINA's Yangzijiang Shipbuilding won orders for nine vessels worth US$578 million in May
- Geared 449-TEU Liberian collides with trawler off Peru, killing three
THE geared 449-TEU Jamila collided with the fishing trawler Senor de la Misericordia
- China's Yangzijiang Shipbuilding wins orders for 59 vessels worth US$1.6b
CHINA's Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd received orders for 59 vessels with a combined value of US$1.6 billion, year-to-date, exceeding its...
- Seaspan time-charters newbuilds to 2 separate carriers and sells four boxships
SEASPAN Corporation has taken delivery of the 11,000 TEU MSC Shuba B and the company's first 11,000 TEU SAVER design containership that is part of a...
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding wins six shipbuilding contracts worth US$131m
SINGAPORE-LISTED and China privately-owned Yangzijiang Shipbuilding has clinched six shipbuilding contracts worth a total of US$133 million.
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding lays off 6,000 men, plans 2,000 more
CHINA's biggest private shipbuilder, Singapore-listed Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings, laid off 6,000 workers last year and plans to cut another...
- Yangzijiang shipyard hit by 3 more order cancellations in second quarter
SINGAPORE listed Yangzijiang Shipbuilding, the largest privately owned Chinese yard, has suffered three order cancellations, one for a 10,000-TEUer,...