Sanmar Shipyards is delighted to announce that the first two tugs in a five tug order with Svitzer for ongoing operations in Oman have recently...
- Svitzer takes delivery of Sanmar tugs.
- Major fire in Port Kembla
A major fire broke out in the morning of June 17, 2018, aboard the 'Iron Chieftain' which was docked at Port Kembla, New South Wales, NSW
- Tanker grounding on River Thames - later refloated
Tanker grounding on River Thames - later refloated
- SVITZER SALVAGES STRICKEN CONTAINER SHIP
SVITZER SALVAGES STRICKEN CONTAINER SHIP
- Explosion on tanker 'Harbour Crystal', one crewmember missing
The ship had a crew of 18 on board. The explosion occurred at 8:12 a.m. for reasons still unknown in the area of the bow of the ship