TOKYO-BASED Japan Airlines (JAL) has signed a memorandum of understanding with California-based drone maker Matternet to explore medical delivery...
- JAL and Matternet link up on drones for medical gear delivery
- AUTOPLAN project kick-off meeting in UZMAR
The AUTOPLAN (Automatic Navigation Assistance System for Planing and Semi-planing Crafts) project kick-off meeting was held on 10th September 2020...
- United flies its 5,000th cargo-only PAX flight since March
UNITED Airlines Cargo has flown its 5,000th cargo-only passenger aircraft flight since it began operating them in March, transporting almost 170...
- DHL to launch ecofriendly cargo bikes for deliveries in downtown Miami
TWO companies are bringing the environmentally friendly e-Cargo Cycles to Miami as part of the DHL GoGreen strategy to reduce its carbon footprint,...
- Iran's ship capacity at 12.5m tons, and will spend US$750m on new ships
THE deputy head of Iran's Ports and Maritime Organisation Jalil Eslami announced shipping capacity of the country to stand at 12
- British lift ban on direct cargo flights to UK after security fix
THE United Kingdom has lifted its ban on direct air cargo flights from Dhaka's Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA) with immediate...
- Port Klang aims for box volume of 13.5m TEU in 2019
MALAYSIA's Port Klang registered a growth of 10
- Finnair to boost Helsinki-Sapporo frequency from December 15
FINLAND's flag carrier Finnair is to upgrade its new Japanese Sapporo service to a year-round operation
- JAL's international and domestic air cargo volumes drop in August
JAPAN Airlines, a member of the JAL Group, transported 34,271 tons of cargo on international routes in August, representing a decrease of 4
- JAL resumes services as nation's airlines seek to boost cargo business
JAPAN Airlines has resumed regular cargo flights on August 1 for the first time in nine years, and ANA Holdings Inc has introduced two cargo aircraft
- Gibraltar to release Iranian oil tanker 'Grace 1' today
Gibraltar Chief Minister Fabian Picardo said that the Grace 1 would be released on Thursday, adding that Gibraltar authorities would not renew the...
- Japan Airlines and Kalitta Air enter freighter codeshare agreement
JAPAN Airlines (JAL) has entered into a freighter codeshare arrangement with Michigan-based Kalitta Air, allowing JAL to offer freighter services...
- Sexy apparel wearers fuss over global warming caused by free shipping
LOS Angeles fashion brand Reformation has drummed up US$100 million in revenue on breezy floral dresses with thigh-high leg slits and an offer of...
- JAL, MAB sign joint business agreement to extend air cargo cooperation
JAPAN Airlines (JAL) and Malaysia Airlines Berhad (MAB) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to extend the scope of the cooperation to...
- Qatar Airways Cargo starts Macau-Guadalajara freighter service
QATAR Airways Cargo has launched freighter services to Guadalajara, Mexico, using the airline's Boeing 777 freighter, owing to high demand
- Liebherr mobile harbour cranes at India's first multi-modal river port
INDIA's Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially inaugurated the newly developed port on the River Ganges, deep inland south of Nepal and 800...
- Matson cuts Marshall Islands transits by up to 8 days with new loop
HAWAII's Matson line, a leading American carrier in the Pacific, has launched a US-flagged service between Honolulu and the Republic of the...
- Pakistan launches first cross-border TIR transport to Afghanistan using trucks
PAKISTANI transport operator, TCS Logistics, has received a Transports Internationaux Routiers (TIR) carnet from IRU member, PNC-ICC
- Japan Airlines and Garuda Indonesia enter into a codeshare agreement
JAPAN Airlines and Garuda Indonesia have signed a new codeshare agreement, beginning on October 28, reports New York's Air Cargo World
- ICTSI hails Ecuador's plan to improve access to Guayaquil port
INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc's (ICTSI) port in Ecuador, Contecon Guayaquil, has announced construction of the Guayaquil South...