Qatar Airways surge in revenue from higher load factors, plus stringent cost cutting has narrowed its loss by 50 per cent, reports Bloomberg
- Qatar Airways narrows loss 50pc with revenue surge and cost cutting
- India's forwarders blast poor airport cargo turnaround times
KWE India deputy managing director Karthi Baskar says the biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through airports and to...
- Qatar Airways to link up with IndiGo to boost traffic from India
QATAR Airways is planning a code-share partnership with IndiGo, a move that will funnel more traffic from the fast-growing Indian air-travel market...
- India's IndiGo orders 300 planes, Airbus' biggest order from one airline
INDIA's budget airline IndiGo has placed an order for 300 Airbus A320neo family aircraft worth US$33 billion at list prices
- Airbus scoops orders as Boeing flounders after fatal 737 Max crashes
EUROPEAN aircraft manufacturer Airbus has received orders in Asia for 350 planes since August, while rival Boeing has received orders or commitments...
- IndiGo opts for Globe Air Cargo as its GSA to cover Turkish market
INDIAN low-cost airline IndiGo has launched cargo activities between Istanbul (IST) and New Delhi (DEL) though its new general sales agent (GSA) -...
- India travel boom fuels crippling pilot shortage, many flights cancelled
INDIGO, an Indian budget carrier, is cancelling dozens of flights daily, as it struggles to find enough pilots after a period of rapid expansion
- Thomson Cruises unveils plans for TUI Explorer for 2018
Thomson Cruises unveils plans for TUI Explorer for 2018
- SITC and Sinotrans to launch a Japan-Bohai loop to Osaka and Kobe
SITC and Sinotrans have launched a weekly Japan-Bohai Sea service from Dalian, Xingang, Weihai and Yantian to Osaka and Kobe this week, reports...