RUSSIA's natural gas giant Novatek has taken delivery of the last of 15 ice-breaking Arc7 LNG carriers to export gas from the Yamal Peninsula,...
- 15 ice-breaking LNG tankers go to Yamal Peninsula, 15 more to come
- Total to supply natural gas to CMA CGM's 15,000-TEU box ships from 2021
TOTAL has agreed to supply French shipping line CMA CGM with 270,000 tonnes per year of liquefied natural gas (LNG) over a decade
- Hudong-Zhonghua to build LNG bunkering vessel, 25,000-TEU LNG-fuelled box ship
CHINA's Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding (H&Z) is pursuing the development of a 18,000-cubic metre large LNG bunkering vessel, after signing a...
- Total and MOL sign charter contract for second LNG bunker vessel
TOTAL Marine Fuels Global Solutions (TMFGS) and Japan's MOL have signed a long-term contract for a for a second large LNG bunker vessel, with...
- China Shipbuilding bags US$4.2 billion contracts at Marintec China
CHINA Shipbuilding Group that has been newly created through the merger of the two largest Chinese state-run shipbuilders CSSC and CSIC, secured...
- Evergreen orders four new 23,000-TEU ships from Shanghai yards
TAIWAN's Evergreen has ordered four 23,000-TEU ships built two at SSC Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding and another two at CSSC Jiangnan Shipyard,...
- Evergreen orders ten 23,000-TEU ships from 3 yards for US$1.6 billion
TAIWAN's Evergreen Line has confirmed that it is to purchase ten 23,000-TEU ships from three separate shipyards at a cost of between US$1
- Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding to use Silverstream air lubrication system
SILVERSTREAM Technologies has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding that paves the way for its air lubrication...
- Order book puts CMA CGM in 2nd place by fleet size behind Maersk
FRENCH shipping line CMA CGM ordered five 15,000-TEU containerships from Jiangshan Shanghai in China in March for a reported US$130 million each
- Hudong-Zhonghua shipyard awards LNG tank order for 15,000-TEUer
GTT has won a contract from Chinese shipyard Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding to design a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel tank that forms part of the...
- Hapag-Lloyd to retrofit 15,000 TEU ship to natural gas with MAN solution
MAN Energy Solutions has landed a deal to convert the 15,000-TEU Hapag-Lloyd containership, MV Sajir, to dual-fuel operation so as to ply the route...
- Hapag-Lloyd to make history converting 15,000 TEU vessel to LNG
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd announced in a statement that it will become the first shipping liner to convert a large container ship to...
- CMA CGM and OOCL linked to orders of ultra large container vessels
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM and OOCL, now owned by Cosco, have been linked to this week's reports that they are planning to order large...
- Cosco takes delivery of 14,500 TEU 'Cosco Shipping Andes'
SHANGHAI-HEADQUARTERED Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding, a wholly owned subsidiary of China State Shipbuilding Corporation, has delivered a 14,500-TEU...
- CMA CGM's new mega box ship bow design lends to slow-steaming strategy
THE hulls of the first two ships of CMA CGM's US$1
- Shanghai shipyard starts building world's biggest box ships
CONSTRUCTION of two of the world's largest containerships with a capacity of 22,000 TEU has commenced
- Cosco Shipping Lines adds another 14,500 TEU containership to its fleet
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Lines has held a naming and delivery ceremony at Jiangnan Changxing Shipbuilding for its latest 14,500 TEU newbuild that...
- LNG Carrier CESI Lianyungang Delivered for SINOPEC LNG Transport Project
- Cosco receives 3rd 14,500 TEU vessel from China State Shipbuilding
COSCO Shipping Lines has taken delivery of a 14,500 TEU newbuild named the Cosco Shipping Alps
- MOL Announces Delivery of Dual-Fuel LNG Carrier
MOL Announces Delivery of Dual-Fuel LNG Carrier