WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
- Annual peak air cargo season at full tilt all the way to Christmas
THE peak season is in full swing for international air freight when shippers pay more for less, reports New York's FreightWaves
- Dachser expands charters from Hong Kong to Frankfurt
GERMAN forwarding giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is expanding its premium charter programme to include the Hong Kong-Frankfurt route which started...
- Dachser Brazil transports 250,000 masks for thyssenkrupp Elevadores
GERMANY's Dachser Brazil has coordinated for thyssenkrupp Elevadores the import of 250,000 disposable masks, which were later distributed to all...
- Panalpina CFO Robet Erni replaces Burkhard Eling at Dachser Group
GERMAN freight company headquartered in Kempten, Dachser is appointing experienced logistics CFO Robert Erni to succeed Burkhard Eling
- Dachser offers charters to fly to China due to virus bottlenecks
DACHSER Air & Sea Logistics is offering customers a premium flight service from Frankfurt to China in an effort to overcome the air freight capacity...
- Container lines blank more sailings to match demand, bolster rates
THE downturn in US-China trade is prompting major container shipping lines to scrap an expanding number of weekly transpacific sailings
- New Silk rail route may yet surpass Maritime Silk Road in importance
PUBLIC discussion surrounding the New Silk Road rail route has become more focused since it may serve as a 'high-speed internet for the transport...
- Dachser Air & Sea certified for pharma shipments on three continents
GERMAN forwarding giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics chalked up a fourth location - Atlanta - to receive a CEIV Pharma certification from IATA in 10...
- Forwarders foresee a slower peak season for air freight markets
THE likelihood of this year's peak season being weak means that freight forwarders do not anticipate that air freight capacity shortages will...
- Shanghai-Europe air freight rates are up 10pc in September on back of HK protests
AIR cargo rates from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Europe rose by 10
- Dachser expands footprint in Scandinavia with new office in Sweden
GERMAN logistics giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is expanding its Scandinavian network with a new office in Gothenburg
- Dachser's global 2018 net revenue up 6pc to US$6.6b
GERMAN logistics provider Dachser SE says its US subsidiary expanded twice as fast as its overall business, after Dachser USA Air & Sea Logistics...
- JAS Forwarding joins cargo.one air cargo booking platform
JAS Forwarding has become the newest member of the cargo
- New rule to stop truck driver fatigue hits air and ocean freight too
THE electronic logging device (ELD) mandate that went into effect a year ago in an effort to enforce safety regulations for drivers, as well as make...
- Dachser appoints Kevin Chen to lead operations in HK, Taiwan, S China
DACHSER created a new Far East south cluster in August that comprises its operations in Hong Kong, Taiwan and South China, in order to capitalise on...
- Rollinson undergoes induction to prepare for heading up Dachser UK
MARK Rollinson is to assume the role of managing director at Dachser UK from the end of September
- Dachser USA sets up new office in Detroit to target US automotive
LOGISTICS firm Dachser USA has expanded its midwestern footprint, opening a new location in Detroit as it targets the automotive industry with the...
- Dachser Korea moves to bigger office to meet growth
DACHSER Korea has relocated to larger premises in order to lay the foundation for further expansion of its worldwide supply chain solutions
- DHL Global Forwarding wins top accolade from Lufthansa Cargo
DHL Global Forwarding, the air and ocean freight specialist of Deutsche Post DHL Group based in Bonn, has won the 'Planet Award of...