WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
- AirBridgeCargo transports vaccine manufacturing equipment to US
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has transported vaccine manufacturing equipment to US as part of a Covid-19 production project
- Banks to shun shipping post-Covid: banking and maritime industry veteran
FOR all the talk that shipping will escape 2020 as one of very few industries to have had an improved year financially, 'do not expect banks to...
- LA-LB congestion, a headache for US importers as seasonal stock pours in
US retailers are concerned about delays to their holiday merchandise as record import volumes are straining the west coast gateways, in particular...
- Maersk starts airfreight forwarding operations with charter flights
DANISH shipping giant Maersk has launched airfreight forwarding operations with the addition of charter flights between Thailand to Japan
- Oakland port has best September ever for import volume with a spike of 11pc
THE Port of Oakland handled a total of 93,916 TEU of imports last month, surpassing the 2019 record by 10
- CEVA Logistics clinches 3-yr contract with Brazil's largest toy retailer
SWITZERLAND-HEADQUARTERED CEVA Logistics has won a three-year contract to provide warehousing, logistics and e-commerce services to Brazil's...
- TIACA says air cargo industry not ready for Covid-19 vaccine distribution
A SURVEY conducted by The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) and Pharma
- Cathay Pacific Cargo targets South American, African markets
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific's wants to expand its reach to South America and Africa, says the airline's new director of cargo Tom Owens
- Record Q3 container volume of 2.7m TEU at the Port of Los Angeles
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Los Angeles hit an all-time high in the third quarter and showed few signs of slowing as year-end holiday...
- Emirates SkyCargo reaches milestone of 15 years of operations in Vietnam
EMIRATES SkyCargo has marked 15 years of airfreight operations in Vietnam, during which time it 'has helped to facilitate trade between the...
- Geodis has new managing director in Vietnam
GLOBAL logistics service provider Geodis has announced the appointment of Simon Vandekerckove as country managing director in Vietnam
- Containership sailing to scarpyard runs aground in Vietnam
THE 2002-built 1,118 TEU feedermax containership CMA CGM Jakarta ran aground on the east coast of Vietnam after encountering heavy weather and sea...
- New services at Brussels Airport as carriers gear up for vaccine flights
BRUSSELS Airport has welcomed new cargo flights with DHL's subsidiary European Air Transport Leipzig (EAT) and All Nippon Airlines Cargo adding...
- CMA CGM's online systems control back in service after cyberattack
FRANCE's CMA CGM Group has confirmed it has restored all the applications and main functionalities of its e-commerce websites, such as bookings,...
- The tugs built by Sanmar have reached the Orkney Islands!
Tugboats named Odin of Scapa and Thor of Scapa, built at Sanmar Shipyards which is the world-famous construction facility, reached Orkney Islands and...
- All Nippon Airways resumes cargo flights to Brussels October 13
ALL Nippon Airways (ANA) is resuming flights to Brussels Airport from October 13, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Fresh drop in commercial flights adds to jet fuel glut concerns
With Autumn arriving, the world's oil refineries struggle with a glut of jet fuel that's crushing profitability, reports London's Air...
- US expands rare earth mining plans to reduce China dependence
US President Donald Trump signed an executive order to expand domestic production of rare-earth minerals that are important for most manufacturing...
- Charter rates soar with old panamaxes fetching top dollar
CONTAINERSHIP charter rates continue to soar against a backdrop of tight supply across most sectors, reports London's Loadstar