SINGAPORE-BASED container port business trust, Hutchison Ports Holdings Trust (HPHT), reported a drop in cargoes through its Hong Kong ports in 2019...
- HPHT warns of 'unfavourable operating environment' for shipping in 2020
- Turkish Airlines invest in fleet upgrade to start 4 new routes in 2020
TURKISH Airlines will launch four new routes this year amid plans to expand and upgrade its fleet with next-generation aircraft while replacing older...
- FedEx adds B767F to its Madrid-Paris route as part of modernisation
FEDEX Express has added a new Boeing 767-300 freighter that will operate five times a week on its Madrid, Spain to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport...
- Germany targets cleaner air in nation's port cities
THE German government is launching appropriate measures to promote shore-generated power in a move to provide cleaner air in the country's port...
- Tariffs hit China's import and export trade
CHINA'S export growth in US dollar terms declined by 3
- Lion Air to launch long delayed IPO by year end
INDONESIA'S Lion Air is in the final stage of preparing to launch an initial public offering (IPO) that has been delayed multiple times
- Removal of trucking capacity supports stronger rates moving forwards
TRUCKING carriers in the US are continuing their exodus of the market due to a number of factors, including the regulatory environment, low rates,...
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million drawn on revenues of $8
- Ghanaian president holds stakeholder talks to forge waterfront peace
GHANA'S President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo held closed-door meetings with stakeholders involved in the disagreement at the Ghana Ports and...
- CMA CGM takes near-full control of Ceva Logistics
FRENCH shipping line CMA CGM has taken near-full control of Swiss third-party logistics provider Ceva Logistics by installing chairman and CEO...
- Matson line Q3 profit up 21.9pc to US$41.6 million as sales rise 8.3pc
HONOLULU's Matson line third quarter profit increased 21
- Air China profit up 4pc in first half to US$508.5 million sales up 11.9pc
BEIJING-based Air China posted a first half four per cent year-on-year net profit increase to CNY3
- Regional Container Line suffers US$1.3 million loss as revenues rise 2.8pc
THAILAND's Regional Container Line (RCL) posted a second quarter net loss of THB43 million (US$1
- Hapag-Lloyd wonders: What does 'America first' mean for global trade?
EUROPEAN tariffs are on average much higher than those in the US
- Wreck removal not before 2019
One year after the grounding of the 'Kea Trader' on Durand Reef on July 12, 2017, the local authorities announced that the arrival of heavy...
- Cruise ship diverted to Busselton due to unfavourable weather in Esperance region
Cruise ship diverted to Busselton due to unfavourable weather in Esperance region
- Manila's global port operator ICTSI profit up 4pc while revenues rise 5pc
MANILA's global port operator, International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) net profit for the first nine months increased four per cent...
- Hyundai to benefit from Hanjin fall, but charter rates to drop: Drewry
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) stands to be the big winner from the Hanjin Shipping collapse as it takes over its prize assets, according to London's...
- ICTSI volume up 10pc H1 profit down 13pc to US$87.3 million
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half net profit fell 13 per cent to US$87.3 million, drawn on revenues of $550.8...
- Big volume shipping no longer translates into big value rates: Veneta
XENETA, a benchmarking and market intelligence platform for containerised ocean freight, says big volume shippers are not paying the best shipping...