THE 15,000-TEU CMA CGM Brazil, the biggest ship ever visit the US east coast, sailed into South Carolina's Charleston Harbour because of its...
- Charleston, SC will soon have deepest harbour on US East Coast
- South Africa and China to revamp 10-year strategic cooperation plan
CHINA and South Africa are working on a new 10-year strategic program for cooperation, as the current one nears its end, reports Bloomberg News
- US-owned Seaspan buys two 2,000-TEUers for $176 million
HONG KONG'S Seaspan Corporation, a unit of New York listed and US based Atlas Corp, has announced it has taken delivery of two 12,000-TEU ships...
- Level 4 autonomous parking starts with Human Horizons' HiPhi X
HUMAN Horizons announced the rollout of a world-first level 4 fully autonomous vehicle parking system on the HiPhi X production vehicle, reports...
- National Airlines calls up three freighters in response to capacity crunch
AMERICA's go-anywhere-anytime carriers National Airlines and National Air Cargo are bringing the first relief materials to cyclone-hit Mozambique
- Miami's Magaya buys rate management provider Catapult
MIAMI logistics provider Magaya Corporation has announced that it has acquired Catapult, a leader in freight rate management software
- CEVA expands in Thailand with new station at Laem Chabang
IN a move to boost its ocean freight management capabilities in Asia, CEVA Logistics in Thailand has set up a new ocean branch in Laem Chabang, the...
- Maersk calls for state aid as stranded sailors rise to 400,000
Maersk is calling to resolve a labour crisis that has stranded 400,000 workers on ships, reports Bloomberg
- Hamburg HHLA buys control of Adriatic Trieste terminal
HAMBURG's big terminal operator, Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) is taking a 50
- Mike Honious promoted to take charge of Geodis operations in America
FRENCH logistics giant Geodis has announced the promotion of Mike Honious as president and CEO of Geodis in Americas, under the responsibility of the...
- Belarusian Railways increases freight to China 23pc in January-August
BELARUS rail freight traffic to China rose 23
- CEVA Logistics opens new offices in Ecuador and Uruguay
SWITZERLAND's CEVA Logistics, a subsidiary of French shipping giant CMA CGM, has officially opened its own offices in Ecuador and Uruguay as part...
- DHL to pump in US$30m to expand and update US operations
A SUBSIDIARY of major logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL eCommerce Solutions, plans to invest approximately US$30 million this year to...
- Cainiao links up with BEST to boost China-Malaysia e-commerce services
ALIBABA's logistics arm Cainiao is to partner BEST Inc, a leading integrated smart supply chain solutions and logistics services provider from...
- China and Greece commit to joint work on Belt and Road Initiative
CHINA and Greece have pledged to further develop relations between the two countries and jointly work on the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)
- Oman Aviation Group, DHL sign deal to upgrade cargo services
THE Oman Aviation Group (OAG) has signed a partnership deal in the field of air cargo with German express delivery giant DHL at Muscat International...
- Savannah harbour is now number one port for American exports
THE Port of Savannah exported more loaded containers than any other port in the country from January through May, achieving a 12
- Euroseas receives US$7.6m for three of its eldest vessels sold for scrap
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek box ship owner Euroseas has sold three of its eldest vessels for scrap for a total of around US$7
- Cosco Shipping Ports bullish on recovery with HI net profit up 11pc to US$163m
CHINA state-owned Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) has posted a net profit of US$163
- American Airlines to carry out 1,000 cargo-only flights in September
AMERICAN Airlines will fly 1,000 cargo-only flights in September after only returning to all-cargo operations in March with 20 strategic flights to...