SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday eased back by US$65 per TEU to $1,084 per TEU, 86 per...
- A-E rates off US$65 to US$1,084 per TEU, USWC stable at $3,841/FEU
- Canada-China trade up 6.9pc while trade with US shinks 17pc this year
CHINA's share of Canadian trade has risen to record levels, as exports and imports with China represented 6
- Hapag-Lloyd's CE warns of longer-term Covid-19 impact on global economy
GERMAN container shipping firm Hapag-Lloyd is benefitting from a rebound in transport demand but its chief executive, Rolf Habben Jansen, warned...
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10
- Work begins on 1.2 million TEU Abidjan container terminal
FRENCH logistics giant Bollore and Maersk's global port operator APM Terminals (APMT) have joined to build a 1
- Yanmar Receives Order for 8EY26LDF Dual Fuel Engines for Japan's First LNG Ferries!
Yanmar Receives Order for 8EY26LDF Dual Fuel Engines to Power Japan’s First LNG Ferries!
- Suez container traffic falls 15pc on Covid despite discounts
COVID-19 has resulted in a 15 per cent plunge in container traffic through the Suez Canal, reports Rome's ANSA (Agenzia Nazionale Stampa...
- July air cargo demand stable, but capacity remains constrained by Covid
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) has reported that global demand, measured in cargo ton kilometres (CTKs), fell by 13
- Trump calls off talks with China, 'don't want to talk to them now'
US President Donald Trump said he called off trade talks with China, raising questions about the future of a deal that is now the most stable point...
- Association of Asia Pacific Airlines reports July cargo demand stablises
THE Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) reported a stable air cargo demand in July, reports London's Air Cargo News
- SF Airlines opens Wuhan-Osaka cargo route to meet rising demand
SHENZHEN's SF Airlines, China's leading air cargo carrier, has opened a new international cargo route linking central China's Wuhan and...
- United flies its 5,000th cargo-only PAX flight since March
UNITED Airlines Cargo has flown its 5,000th cargo-only passenger aircraft flight since it began operating them in March, transporting almost 170...
- Lufthansa Cargo opens new pharma facilities in US and Germany
LUFTHANSA Cargo has expanded its pharma operations with the opening of a new hub in Munich and another in Chicago
- Normality in air cargo still a long way off: WorldACD
WorldACD has said that normality is still a long way off for the air cargo industry, according to its latest data, which shows that the demand side...
- Kalmar to supply Saigon Newport Corporation with 25 terminal tractors
FINLAND's Kalmar has signed an agreement to supply the Saigon Newport Corporation (SNC) with 25 units of the Kalmar Essential Terminal Tractor...
- Lufthansa first half profit falls 99.1pc to US$4.1 billion as sales fall 52pc
GERMAN flag carrier Lufthansa experienced a 99
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- Fitch Ratings: Vietnam outperforms Asian frontier sovereign countries
VIETNAM is positioned to stand out among Asia's frontier and emerging markets this year in terms of its economic resilience and success in...
- Fitch Assigns Turk P&I 'BB-' IFS Rating; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings - Paris - 23 Jun 2020: Fitch Ratings has assigned Turk P ve I Sigorta A.S. (Turk P&I) a 'BB-' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating.
- Nearly half the major ports see drop in box ship calls: IAPH report
SOME forty-five per cent of ports have reported that the number of containership calls have fallen by between five per cent and 25 per cent compared...