Reacting to news of the Arctic summer sea ice minimum reaching its second lowest extent in the 42-year satellite record on September 15, and to...
- Arctic Sea Ice Loss: World Leaders Must Arrest Arctic Climate Change Impacts!
- SIA lends helping hand to WFP's troubled Covid air cargo network
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo has pledged to carry out freighter flights in support of the World Food Programme's (WFP) Covid-19 air cargo...
- SIA Cargo puts reliance on cargo-only passenger flights
SINGAPORE's SIA Cargo has reported that May cargo load factor was 14
- SIA Cargo expands THRUCOOL network, re-certified for IATA CEIV Pharma
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo, following re-certification under IATA's CEIV Pharma programme since January 2020, is expanding its quality...
- SilkAir to suspend flights to Hiroshima due to Covid-19 outbreak
THE regional wing of Singapore Airlines (SIA), SilkAir is to indefinitely suspend operations to Hiroshima from March 27, 2020 due to weak demand,...
- SIA quarterly profit up 15.7pc to US$226.8 million as revenue rises 3pc
SINGAPORE Airlines' SIA Group posted a 15
- Coronavirus outbreak could dent SIA and SATS' profitability
RISING fears on the novel coronavirus outbreak have led to numerous flight cancellations and capacity cuts, which is expected to crash on Singapore...
- Singapore Airlines adds extra weekly flight to Kolkata
THE Lion City's flag carrier Singapore Airlines (SIA) is to introduce a fifth weekly flight to Kolkata, India, from March 29, 2020
- Singapore Airlines Cargo October volumes fall 6.8pc yoy to 107,900 tonnes
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo's freight volumes in October declined by 6
- EU grants ship licences, defying Norwegian Supreme Court ruling
THE European Union is awarding 20 licences for snow crab fishing near Svalbard in defiance of a ruling by the Norwegian Supreme Court, reports High...
- SIA Cargo freight volume dips 5pc in July
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo (SIA Cargo) handled 103,200 tonnes of cargo in July, down by 5
- US-China trade war raises threat of economic recession in Singapore
ANALYSTS forecast that Singapore's crucial manufacturing sector will remain weak this year as it takes a heavy blow from the ongoing US-China...
- Singapore Airlines challenges Emirates and Etihad's dominance in India
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) has just picked a fight with Emirates in a grab for India's international travellers, and a slice of one the world's...
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- SIA Cargo sees June air freight volumes fall 0.9pc to 99,800 tonnes
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo's freight volumes in June dropped by 0
- Singapore Airlines boosts pharma cool chain corridor with new deals
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo has boosted its pharma THRUCOOL corridor network by adding Amsterdam (AMS) and Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) as well as...
- Singapore Airlines cargo revenues up 2.1pc in soft market
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Group posted 2
- US dissent ends 23 years of Arctic global warming joint declarations
THE decision of the United States to abandon the United Nations campaign against the alleged global warming, has now manifested itself in declining...
- PIA makes arrangements to launch direct Faisalabad-Jeddah flights
PAKISTAN International Airlines (PIA) has ensured an air cargo quota of 1
- Kerry Logistics profit up 15pc to US$310.8 million, as sales soar 24pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's 2018 profit attributed to shareholders increased 15 per cent year on year to HK$2