THE Baltic Exchange, in collaboration with China's official news agency Xinhua, has published the 2020 Xinhua-Baltic International Shipping...
- Singapore holds top spot as world shipping centre for 7th straight year
- Port of New York New Jersey blame pandemic for May's 16.5pc cargo slump
THE Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's (PANYNJ) cargo volume dropped 16
- Air freight rates rise to pre-Covid level as fuel prices increase to new levels
AIR freight rates have returned to mid-March levels as jet fuel prices continue to rise, according to London's Loadstar
- DHL 2Q operating profit up 16pc to US$1 billion after revenue loss
EXPRESS delivery giant Deutsche Post DHL's second quarter operating profit rose 16 per cent to EUR890 million (US$1
- Thousands of stranded seafarers seek to go home!
Crews of merchant ships and cruise vessels are stranded aboard ship, with no way to either travel home or even go ashore at the closest port due to...
- Macao's air cargo declines 19pc in May to 2,525 tonnes, says DSEC
AIR cargo totalled 2,525 tonnes in May in Macao, a drop of 19pc The gross weight of inward cargo and transit cargo slumped 71
- WFS pharma volume increases after widespread facilities investment
PARIS-BASED groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has seen 'significant increases' in time- and temperature-sensitive volumes in the...
- Ghana: First quarter cargo traffic rose by 12.6pc to 166,685 TEU
FIRST quarter laden container volume at Ghana's two seaports, Tema and Takoradi,increased 12
- IATA: Air cargo picked up in May, demand still weak
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported air cargo volume fell 20
- Air cargo weakened in May due to Covid-19: AAPA
PRELIMINARY May 2020 traffic analysis from the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) saw air cargo demand in May, measured in freight tonne...
- Asia-Europe rates up 0.5pc to US$890/TEU, USWC increase 0.9pc at $2,692/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday edged up slightly by 0
- HK Trade Development Council expects 10pc export fall
THE Hong Kong Trade Development Council predicts Hong Kong's export performance for 2020 will decline by 10 per cent due to the economic damage...
- Ontario International Airport freight volume soars 24pc in May
SOUTHERN California's Ontario International Airport (ONT) continued to see strong growth in commercial air freight in May as tonnage handled rose...
- Commerce Ministry says China aims to bolster trade ties with ASEAN
CHINA is willing to strengthen trade ties, investment and economic cooperation with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) as the...
- IMO 2020 added $100 million to CMA CGM's first quarter bunker bill
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM bunker fuel bill rose 11 per cent in the first quarter, as fuel became more expensive immediately after the global...
- Asia-Europe off 0.5pc to US$875/TEU, USWC up 29pc to $2,755/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday decreased 0
- China's May exports fall as coronavirus pandemic hits demand
CHINA's exports declined in May, as demand dried up in major overseas markets hit by the coronavirus pandemic, with experts predicting that...
- Asia-Europe rates up 2pc to US$880/TEU, USWC up 1.7pc to $2,132/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday increased 1
- Asia-Europe rates up 4.4pc to US$863/TEU, USWC soar 25pc at $2,097/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday increased by 4
- Sanmar and Svitzer deliver power and performance to Port of Sohar
Sanmar Shipyards, the renowned Turkish tug building specialist, has followed up on recent deliveries of the two Sirapinar class ASD tugs to the Port...