AMERICAN consumers, fearing the coronavirus, have begun panic buying causing ripples up the supply chain, reports New York's FreightWaves
- US hoarding and restocking ripples through supply chains on virus fears
- Chinese ports enter coronavirus recovery phase: CMA CGM
THE world's fourth largest container shipping line by market share, CMA CGM, has said cargo traffic at major Chinese ports is recovering after...
- Mocono Cyclone that started in Yemen and went to Oman continued to Yemen coasts.
The gigantic ripples created by the Mocono Cyclone that started in Yemen and went to Oman continued to Yemen coasts.
- Boxship charter market in healthy state but owners still have concerns
ALTHOUGH the containership charter market has entered the new year in a much healthier state than it was in 2017, shipowners are still concerned...
- Turkish film takes revenge on Gaza aid-ship attack
An upcoming Turkish action thriller, Valley of the Wolves-Palestine, tells the story of Polat Alemdar, a fictional secret agent, traveling to Israel...