WITH production gradually recovering and cargo space still limited due to the reduced number of passenger flights, Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is...
- Dachser adds weekly Frankfurt-Shanghai charter for the autumn peak
- ONE introduces new CIP service to boosts Asia-Indian subcontinent link
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) has unveiled a further addition to their extensive service network connecting Asia to...
- Maersk starts airfreight forwarding operations with charter flights
DANISH shipping giant Maersk has launched airfreight forwarding operations with the addition of charter flights between Thailand to Japan
- Mexico's MasAir Cargo starts B767F operations for DHL Express
MEXICAN freighter operator MasAir Cargo has started operations for DHL Express utilising one of its Boeing 767 freighters
- CEVA Logistics clinches 3-yr contract with Brazil's largest toy retailer
SWITZERLAND-HEADQUARTERED CEVA Logistics has won a three-year contract to provide warehousing, logistics and e-commerce services to Brazil's...
- CMA CGM Ural breaks another record at Port of Melbourne's VICT
THE ANL operated CMA CGM Ural with a nominal capacity of 10,622 TEU has broken another record at the Port of Melbourne with the highest TEU exchange...
- Antong Holdings auctions general cargo ship after government bailout
CASH-STRAPPED Chinese domestic liner operator Antong Holdings has begun selling assets to raise cash, a day after securing a government bailout
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- Cathay Pacific Cargo targets South American, African markets
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific's wants to expand its reach to South America and Africa, says the airline's new director of cargo Tom Owens
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Moscow's ZIA Cargo obtains RA-3 certification to fly freight to EU
ZHUKOVSKY International Airport cargo handler ZIA Cargo JSC has completed the RA-3 certification process making it easier for airlines to transport...
- Swire Shipping's Oz-PNG service to run fortnightly
SWIRE Shipping will deploy 2,750-TEU newbuilds to support the newly upgraded fixed-day fortnightly service, connecting North Asia with Papua New...
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Geodis has new managing director in Vietnam
GLOBAL logistics service provider Geodis has announced the appointment of Simon Vandekerckove as country managing director in Vietnam
- Regulators hold up Vancouver terminal decision on environmental issues
SUPPORTERS of a new Vancouver container terminal have received extra time to address what a government review deemed a 'significant''...
- The tugs built by Sanmar have reached the Orkney Islands!
Tugboats named Odin of Scapa and Thor of Scapa, built at Sanmar Shipyards which is the world-famous construction facility, reached Orkney Islands and...
- Unions press Ottawa for US$5.3 billion bailout of Canadian airlines
UNIONS representing airline workers are calling for CAD7 billion (US$5
- Court rules Panamax Alexander was responsible for Suez pile-up
A UK High Court judge has ruled that the 74,247-dwt bulk carrier Panamax Alexander was responsible for the five-vessel casualty that closed the Suez...
- Cosco provides inter-continental service linking Hainan free trade port
CHINA's Hainan free trade port recently saw the launch of its first inter-continental shipping service at Xiaochantan terminal, Yangpu port
- Drone gains increase options for next-generation aviation
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and the US$387 million Future Flight Challenge are making new rounds in the UK aviation industry by bringing...