ZHUKOVSKY International Airport cargo handler ZIA Cargo JSC has completed the RA-3 certification process making it easier for airlines to transport...
- Moscow's ZIA Cargo obtains RA-3 certification to fly freight to EU
- Global container ship companies cash in on higher rates: Fitch
NEW York-headquartered ratings agency Fitch Ratings says the recent increase in spot container freight rates, driven by shipping companies'...
- Hapag-Lloyd's CE warns of longer-term Covid-19 impact on global economy
GERMAN container shipping firm Hapag-Lloyd is benefitting from a rebound in transport demand but its chief executive, Rolf Habben Jansen, warned...
- Asiana converts A350 to temporary freighter
ASIANA Airlines has begun operations with a re-designed Airbus A350-900 as a main-deck freighter, as it plans flights with its grounded A380s,...
- Fresh drop in commercial flights adds to jet fuel glut concerns
With Autumn arriving, the world's oil refineries struggle with a glut of jet fuel that's crushing profitability, reports London's Air...
- Twelve HMM laden 24,000-TEU ships ply Asia-Europe trade
KOREA's HMM has announced that all its twelve 24,000-TEU ships have been entirely filled with cargo on their first voyages in the Asia-Europe...
- Volga-Dnepr Group H1 revenue up 40pc
RUSSIA'S Volga-Dnepr Group reported that total revenue across its three airlines - Volga-Dnepr Airlines, AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and ATRAN...
- Global container shipping had its best second quarter since 2010
THE container shipping industry made US$2
- CMA CGM profit up 26.3pc to US$1.2 billion as sales fall 9pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter operating profit increased 26
- Maersk triples Q2 profit despite volume decline
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk reported a net profit of US$443 million for the second quarter, which compares with a profit $154 million for...
- Korea's state-owned HMM posts its first quarterly profit in five years
SOUTH Korean shipping giant Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) posted a second quarter net profit - its first in five years - of KRW28
- DP World blames Covid for 3.9pc in first half fall in box volume
DUBAI's DP World posted a 3
- ONE posts second quarter profit despite revenue, volume declines
JAPANESE owned but Singapore based Ocean Network Express (ONE) suffered a decline in revenue of 11
- Seventy per cent of Finnair's earnings driven by air cargo in Q2
FINNAIR Group's revenue in the first half of 2020 was mainly driven by cargo-only operations, as Covid-19 pandemic grounded the airline's...
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- K+N's first-half earnings and net profit decline on coronavirus crisis
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel has posted sharp drops in revenue, earnings, and volumes in the first half of the year brought about by the...
- Container shipping heading for a US$9b annual profit: Sea-Intelligence
DESPITE the significant loss of box volume due to the pandemic, spot rates have soared above year-over-year levels through the second quarter,...
- Fitch Assigns Turk P&I 'BB-' IFS Rating; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings - Paris - 23 Jun 2020: Fitch Ratings has assigned Turk P ve I Sigorta A.S. (Turk P&I) a 'BB-' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating.
- Maritime Sector Recovery Plan Published!
The UK is one of the world’s leading maritime nations, and maritime is one of the driving forces of the British economy. That the sector bears...
- CMA CGM Q1 profit up 13.5pc to US$48m, but sales off 3.3pc to $5.52b
FRENCH container shipping giant CMA CGM increased year-on-year first quarter net profit 13