LOT Polish Airlines and its India GSSA, Group Concorde, have flown 53
- LOT and Group Concorde uses Boeing preighter to move 53.5 tonnes
- American Airlines keeps cargo-only flights to Beijing through March
TEXAS-BASED American Airlines will continue to operate cargo-only flights to Beijing Capital International Airport with passenger aircraft through...
- Record Q3 container volume of 2.7m TEU at the Port of Los Angeles
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Los Angeles hit an all-time high in the third quarter and showed few signs of slowing as year-end holiday...
- Alliance makes raft of November changes, and cancellations
THE Alliance, made up of ocean carriers Hapag-Lloyd, Yang Ming, Ocean Express Network (ONE) and HMM, have announced changes to a large number of...
- HK tops cargo busiest hub list in H1 2020: ACI
HONG Kong maintained its place as the world's busiest cargo hub in a difficult first half of the year that saw demand decline across the...
- China's exports up 10pc as trade growth accelerates in September
CHINA's exports increased year on year by 9
- China tops world trade recovery, says UK think-tank
CHINA has become the first major economy to spring back to its feet with its exports currently being higher than ever, according to a research...
- China Eastern modifies bellyhold cargo deal with China Cargo
CHINA Eastern Airlines has modified its bellyhold freight business deal with sister carrier China Cargo Airlines, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Davies Turner climbs Sunday Times PwC Track 250 league table
Davies Turner Plc has jumped 42 places to the 119th position in the latest Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league table, reports Intermodal News
- Iran's shipping revenue surpasses US$770 million a year
THE Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) earned US$778 million throughout the year until June 20, reports Iranian newsite Eghtesad Online
- Westport 2's transshipments based on sound capacity expansion
MALAYSIA's Westport 2 expansion plan is expected to increase the por's capacity by 50 per cent to 28 million TEU per annum by 2040, say...
- Chinese exports beat expectations with 9.5pc jump in August
CHINA's exports jumped 9
- China witnesses uptick in air cargo as economic activity resumes
AIR freight rates from China to Europe, the US and Japan are rising as China takes the lead in resuming production after the impact of the Covid...
- Court stops Kenya Airways pilots' sacking until state bailout
A COURT ordered Kenya Airways to stop sacking pilots pending a case challenging the layoffs, reports Bloomberg
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Slumping port box volumes recall days of 2008-2009 financial crisis
GLOBAL container throughput figures will be down in 2020 - and by a margin comparative only to the global financial crisis of 2008-2009 because of...
- Swissport gets US$354m funding commitment to cope with virus outbreak
GROUND handler Swissport has received a funding boost as it continues to battle through the difficult trading conditions resulting from the...
- Hamburg H1 volume plunges 12.4pc with falling China trade
GERMANY's Port of Hamburg has become the latest victim of the COVID-19 pandemic, reporting a 12
- Saudia Cargo expands freighter network with services to Shanghai
SAUDIA Cargo has expanded its freighter network with two flights per week to Shanghai utilising a B777F with 95 tonnes of capacity to fly between the...
- Zim like other carriers report profitable Q2 despite slide in volumes
ISRAELI carrier Zim has joined the fleet of major shipping lines reporting impressive second-quarter profits, despite significant volume declines, by...