INTERNATIONAL Container Terminal Services, Inc's (ICTSI's) subsidiary in Ecuador, Contecon Guayaquil SA (CGSA), has signed an investment...
- ICTSI Ecuador invests US$18m to develop Guayaquil Port
- Amsterdam's Schiphol cargo sector creates vaccine task force
AMSTERDAM's Schiphol's air cargo community has created a task force to prepare for a Covid-19 vaccine, reports London's Air Cargo News
- ACI Maritime Crew Management Conference in London October 21
ACI's 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management Conference will be held in London on October 21 and 22
- CMA CGM buys stake in French airline group, expanding air cargo logistics
MARSEILLE-HEADQUARTERED container liner CMA CGM expanded its reach into air cargo logistics with the recent acquisition of a 30 per cent stake in a...
- Sanmar delivers another tug to Somaliland Port Authority
- Port of Montreal reopens after strike truce
THE Port of Montreal is back in business after longshore workers and employers agreed to a seven-month truce that will end an 11-day strike that had...
- WFS wins 5-year Air France-KLM concession at Brussels Airport
FRENCH groundhandling giant Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won five-year contract with Air France KLM Martinair Cargo at Brussels Airport,...
- Drewry's Healey sees Covid-19 downturn stretching to 5 years
OCEAN carriers face the prospect of cutting capacity by scrapping if the Covid crisis downturn persists, says London consultancy Drewry
- South African Airways rescue stalls as banks say they lack funds
THE expected rescue of South African Airways (S) has been stalled because government attempts to raise ZAR5
- Employers: Montreal dockers behaviour threatens to non-strikers
THE Montreal local of the New York-based International Longshoremen's Association (ILA) have again resumed their recurring dock strikes that have...
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- New depth map of the Arctic Ocean!
An international team of researchers has published the most detailed submarine map of the Arctic Ocean.
- Hamburg's SMM trade fair rescheduled from September to February
SEPTEMBER's leading international maritime trade fair SMM has been rescheduled for February 2-5, 2021, because of the Covid-19 crisis, but with...
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo expand cargo network
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo aims to keep supply chain going at a time when wide-body belly capacity is limited, reported the American Journal of...
- Air France KLM boosts cargo operations following Covid-19 disruption
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo (AFKLMP) has increased operations across its network, following severe disruption over the last few months caused by...
- South Africa told to end lockdown soon as economy bleeds jobs
SOUTH AFRICA needs to end a lockdown within weeks or Africa's most industrialised economy could hemorrhage as many as four million jobs and...
- Cosco Ship Holdings' net profit plunges 57pc in Q1 due to Covid-19
COSCO Ship Holdings and China International Marine Containers, both subsidiaries of the Cosco group, posted lower earnings for the first quarter of...
- Ice worth US$196m found at Sydney airport depot
AUSTRALIAN Border Force officers has seized up to AUD300 million (US$196
- Trump: US-India to sign US$3 billion defence deal, vows trade accord too
THE United States will sign defence contracts worth more than US$3 billion with India, President Donald Trump said at the start of a two-day state...
- Sea freight rates set to rise with fallout from the coronavirus outbreak
SHIPPING lines are gearing up to take more ships out of service in Asia, a move sparked by the coronavirus outbreak in China hitting production.