SWISS-BASED forwarder Kuehne + Nagel posted a net profit of US$293 million in the third quarter, an increase of 24 per cent compared to the same...
- Kuehne + Nagel Q3 profit up 24pc to US$293m on the back of revenue slide
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- Oakland port has best September ever for import volume with a spike of 11pc
THE Port of Oakland handled a total of 93,916 TEU of imports last month, surpassing the 2019 record by 10
- Canada-China trade up 6.9pc while trade with US shinks 17pc this year
CHINA's share of Canadian trade has risen to record levels, as exports and imports with China represented 6
- Halifax clears container pile-up from Covid and Montreal dock strike
CANADA's Port of Halifax has been working to clear a backlog of containers that have been accumulating at its terminals because of a rebound in...
- China tops world trade recovery, says UK think-tank
CHINA has become the first major economy to spring back to its feet with its exports currently being higher than ever, according to a research...
- China winning trade war with US as trade surplus widens to over US$300b
CHINA's trade surplus with the US has grown almost 25 per cent since the start of the Trump presidency, exceeding US$300 billion on an annualised...
- Covid-19 supply chain disruption boosts hub port role: PSA executive
THE regional CEO of Middle East South Asia and head of business development at PSA International, Wan Chee Foong, says that the supply chain...
- Carriers suspend trans-Pacific rate hikes after Chinese ministry comments
COSCO Shipping and Hong Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) have suspended planned September 15 general rate increases (GRIs) on the...
- Air cargo rates out of China are high and climbing, say analysts
ASIA air freight rates are high and climbing higher as the Covid lockdowns reduce capacity rising demand causes rates to skyrocket, reports New...
- Covid lockdowns could bring world shipping to a halt: expert
CLOSURES of international borders, flight caps and Covid quarantines pose a grave threat to global supply chains and the welfare of seafarers, warns...
- Russian quality too low to sell in China's grain buying spree
CHINA's wheat imports are expected to achieve a seven-year high this season, as the country tries to secure food supplies as part of its domestic...
- CMA CGM profit up 26.3pc to US$1.2 billion as sales fall 9pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter operating profit increased 26
- India posts worst GDP fall of major economies as Covid spikes
INDIA's economy fell 23
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Euroseas receives US$7.6m for three of its eldest vessels sold for scrap
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek box ship owner Euroseas has sold three of its eldest vessels for scrap for a total of around US$7
- Hamburg H1 volume plunges 12.4pc with falling China trade
GERMANY's Port of Hamburg has become the latest victim of the COVID-19 pandemic, reporting a 12
- Agility's H1 net profits plunge 61pc despite increase in airfreight revenue
KUWATI-BASED Agility saw its profits dive in the first half, although its airfreight business performed well
- OOIL H1 profit down 19.4pc to US$102m despite 3.9pc rise in revenue
ORIENT Overseas International Line (OOIL), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and a subsidiary of Cosco, has posted a profit...
- Maersk triples Q2 profit despite volume decline
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller-Maersk reported a net profit of US$443 million for the second quarter, which compares with a profit $154 million for...