AMSTERDAM's Schiphol's air cargo community has created a task force to prepare for a Covid-19 vaccine, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Amsterdam's Schiphol cargo sector creates vaccine task force
- WFS wins 5-year Air France-KLM concession at Brussels Airport
FRENCH groundhandling giant Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won five-year contract with Air France KLM Martinair Cargo at Brussels Airport,...
- BA and Air France-KLM plan share sales, layoffs to survive Covid
BRITISH AIRWAYS owner IAG has plans for a EUR2
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Air France KLM Martinair Cargo expand cargo network
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo aims to keep supply chain going at a time when wide-body belly capacity is limited, reported the American Journal of...
- Russia's Air Bridge Cargo launches WebCargo's online ebooking
RUSSIA's Air Bridge Cargo has announced it has brought its real-time pricing and booking capabilities completely online through a partnership...
- Air France KLM boosts cargo operations following Covid-19 disruption
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo (AFKLMP) has increased operations across its network, following severe disruption over the last few months caused by...
- Air France KLM 2019 cargo falls 5.9pc to US$2.2 billion in downturn
AIR FRANCE-KLM airline posted a 5
- AF-KLM, Delta and Virgin's cargo in new major transatlantic tie up
AIR France-KLM Cargo, Delta Air Lines Cargo and Virgin Atlantic Cargo are hoping to capitalise on their new joint venture on the transatlantic, which...
- December air cargo traffic reflects bleak year for European carriers
EUROPEAN air cargo traffic for December indicated a protracted market weakness as global trade uncertainty continued through to the end of 2019,...
- Air France KLM has a new head of cargo to succeed Marcel de Nooijer
THE current head of Air France KLM cargo Marcel de Nooijer is to be succeeded by Adriaan den Heijer in January 1, 2020
- Air France-KLM's restructuring plan calls for expansion of air cargo business
AIR FRANCE-KLM Group has launched a five-year restructuring plan to enable the airline to regain a leadership position among European carriers
- Qatar Hamad Airport to build cargo terminal to support Qatar Airways
QATAR's Hamad International Airport (HIA) south of Doha plans to construct a cargo terminal that will raise handling capacity to 3
- China Eastern to enter into joint venture with Virgin Atlantic, Air France and KLM
CHINA Eastern has signed a joint venture agreement with Virgin Atlantic, Air France and KLM that would open up more air routes between Europe and...
- China's Sinoair uses Freightos WebCargo for booking online
CHINESE freight forwarder Sinotrans is to provide online quoting and booking for air cargo via logistics purchasing platform, WebCargo, from...
- Air France-KLM flower flow ruled by new quality assurance scheme
COLOMBIA is the new source of fresh cut flowers Air France KLM Martinair Cargo will bring to Europe now that it is attending the Proflora 2019 flower...
- Sinotrans, Freightos create electronic air cargo booking platform
CHINESE forwarder Sinotrans has rolled out a direct-to-customer electronic air cargo booking platform through a partnership with Freightos, the...
- K+N and Air France-KLM integrate electronic capacity booking systems
KUEHNE + Nagel and Air France KLM Martinair Cargo are working together to integrate their electronic booking processes to better match capacity with...
- Air France-KLM first half cargo revenue falls 0.5pc to US$1.2 billion
THE Air France-KLM Group's cargo capacity and volumes increased 0
- 747F flap separates from wing on approach to Zimbabwean capital
THE flap on a KLM Cargo Boeing 747 plane detached itself from the wing on the approach to the airport in the Zimbabwean capital of Harare, reported...